Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 12:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I never said it, you just wanted me to say it. Keep assuming though, personally I respond to what is said not what I wanted to hear... in the future it would be best if you focus on what is actually in the reply.
Anyone can go back through the thread and read what you typed. Just because I don't feel like wasting my time to literally lay all your quotes out in front of you and argue with a brick wall does not somehow vindicate you or change the thread history.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:57 AM
Banned

I'm enjoying watching ppl learn Maner 101
Old 12-14-2017, 09:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I was referencing you terrible grammar which was obviously influenced by your ignorant outrage and the fact that you were triggered by just thinking about trump. Carry on snowflake
Actually, it was typo rather than a grammatical error. But you knew that and decided to use it as a triggering point. I hereby considering this thread a success!
Old 12-14-2017, 09:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
And I was referencing you terrible grammar which was obviously influenced by your ignorant outrage and the fact that you were triggered by just thinking about trump. Carry on snowflake
Speaking of grammar.........

Never start a sentence with "And"

"you" should have been "your"

the second "and" really could have been another sentence, but since you're not good at grammar I will excuse that one.

The above grammatical errors obviously prove your triggered in a fit of ignorant rage.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of grammar.........

The above grammatical errors obviously prove you're triggered in a fit of ignorant rage.
I wanted to be the asshole that points this out to you.

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Old 12-14-2017, 10:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portsche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanted to be the asshole that points this out to you.
Ha! I love it!
Old 12-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm enjoying watching ppl learn Maner 101

my fav

good stuff so far

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone can go back through the thread and read what you typed. Just because I don't feel like wasting my time to literally lay all your quotes out in front of you and argue with a brick wall does not somehow vindicate you or change the thread history.
Would have been easier for you to just quote it than type up this entire deflection about it...
Old 12-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Would have been easier for you to just quote it than type up this entire deflection about it...
Maner = #1 forum troll.

Such precision with his trolling, the classic teeny-bopper-challenge-authority-figure type arguments, attacking on grammar, ending sentences with 3 periods as if trailing off to say, "Come... attack me, I left you an opening and am vulnerable... strike me down now while I'm weak...". A cunning bastard indeed!

Don't give up tho P99, I too have jousted with this troll and felt I had him backed in a corner with no where to go, my sound arguments juuuuust about brought him to his knees. He nearly said, "Ahh I see what you meant, I apologize, I was wrong. You have shown me the error in my ways and I shall change for the better and I take back what I said", but alas my logic was not strong enough.

Someone out there can defeat the Maner, you need to just argue harder with him, show more reason and proper grammar and you can win! I nominate Heebs to take up my sword and try to succeed where I have failed.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:11 PM
Banned

raev could take down maner if he wasn't busy with people's pokemon stats(R/K)
Closed Thread