Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 04:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is a gathering? in guild? out of guild? Can dark ascension hold a zone with 5 DA and 10 non tagged people?

Discuss?
is this the attitude of the players doing endgame stuff on this server? am I going to get steamrolled by IB because they think a group of mixed guilds and/or unguildeds can't handle a zone? Or is this guy just a douchebag trying to justify shit

Discuss
Old 05-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will tell you what I think this SS means:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it means that you are playing on someone else's account? What does "taking over" a character mean?!?!

I think it is you sir who are breaking the rules here, so to act in a manner that the raiding guilds seem to do, here goes...

I'M TELLING MOMMY ON YOU!
I also noticed that the character who took the screenshot is Erana, but was posted by Wanton.

Not boxing are you? *gasp* that would be against the rules!

Then again, since it IS against the rules, it's probably not happening, right?
Old 05-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also noticed that the character who took the screenshot is Erana, but was posted by Wanton.

Not only is leveling hard but so is attaching an image. Wonton is obviously the brains of this operation and therefor was entrusted with the task of clicking Insert Image.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallenn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Didn't even notice that.
Last edited by Bones; 05-21-2010 at 06:20 PM..
Old 05-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Banned

If i know one thing at all, it's that I'm staying the hell away from IB.

noobz
Old 05-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Sarnak

Maybe IB and DA should just disband

Wait that won't happen.

But screw you, DA, for all the rules you break anyhow. wtf do you care if someone from IB says anything at all? I figured you'd be sitting back laughing at your belly button lint instead of getting all uppity.
Last edited by ryuut1; 05-21-2010 at 06:40 PM..
Old 05-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this the attitude of the players doing endgame stuff on this server? am I going to get steamrolled by IB because they think a group of mixed guilds and/or unguildeds can't handle a zone? Or is this guy just a douchebag trying to justify shit

Discuss
Its just IB, get used to it
rules dont mean anything when they can be broken down and reinterpreted to fit ones needs or misconstrued to the point where the rules have no validation.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:43 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How about you guys stop looking for every fucking way around a rule and simply accept that they had enough people there to take down the mob or atleast make a decent shot?

WOW GUYS THATS A HARD CONCEPT BUT NO I'M TOO FUCKING SELFISH AND NEEDY AND I NEED TO FIND A WAY AROUND THE RULES TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 05-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

omfg rogean where were you during the nagafen debate? i would have driven to you to kiss your feet had you acted on those impulses.

also, when you did the shamaeso screenshot. other foot? kissed.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about you guys stop looking for every fucking way around a rule and simply accept that they had enough people there to take down the mob or atleast make a decent shot?

WOW GUYS THATS A HARD CONCEPT BUT NO I'M TOO FUCKING SELFISH AND NEEDY AND I NEED TO FIND A WAY AROUND THE RULES TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
I believe you should despawn them, these two guilds just try to lock down every raid target possible so no other guild (unless it's Europa because they're on during the times the server has low pop) can have a shot at a raid target, and then they bitch and moan when someone else can form up before them, and they try to hop around the rules the community tried to put together only to use the rules in their own favor.

Closed Thread