Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Banned

meh, Stockmarket cheap enough that saving the hassle is worth it. Stockmarket A+ Norrathian.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Yes boss. Stockmarket is awesome!
Old 12-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Godamnit, this is rants and flames, not hall of fame, so calm down nerds ! Everybody knows Stockmarket is a standup guy. That wasnt my initial question so back to topic. He must have 10+ millions plats by now. What the fuck is he doing with it? Also, how in the hell is he able to manage his stock? Who xfer for him all day long? I can feel this is just the tip of the iceberg. There must be some real dark truth behind all this. Children abuse for a stack of BD's? Dead dogs orgies for a couple of +65 rings ? You name it. I want him banned for all the potential harm he's done (and the real harm being him killing the JC market for so long xD)
Old 12-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
exercise is good

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Kobold

Ya there is no way he can manage all that inventory without boxing.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

I like when new jewelcrafters try to break into the scene with their overpriced wares that no one buys because Stockmarket has them all beat.

Must suck to be a new JCer though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Skeleton

Yeah heaven forbid someone try to start a trade skill on this server. Especially when you have to sink 10k into it and try to recover your start up cost.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really amazed about Stockmarket*… Not a single thread has been made about the dude, but I think he really deserves a special mention in the world of nerdery. Honestly... Is he really floodin the tunnel with a full jewelry catalogue every fucking day since 2010*? I think so...
That dude is a legend. Everybody knows Stockmarket, right? When you guys need to buy cheap jewelry, one name*: Stockmarket ! And god knows he's the cheapest. Nice dude also, always polite.
But a burning question remains... How the fuck he manages*? I always wondered... He isnt an enchanter for sure, and he never seems to run out of stock. WTF*! Xfers*? 50 slots bags*? Triple Boxing*? Good friends*? Does he buy bulk ready made*from other crafters*? Theories.. theories... I wanna know*!
Something is fishy here. There is an unusual number of asterisks and ellipses in this post. I wonder if this post is even about Stockmarket? It must be some form of secret code to trigger the elite haxxorz. This should definitely be looked into.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Godamnit, this is rants and flames, not hall of fame, so calm down nerds ! Everybody knows Stockmarket is a standup guy. That wasnt my initial question so back to topic. He must have 10+ millions plats by now. What the fuck is he doing with it? Also, how in the hell is he able to manage his stock? Who xfer for him all day long? I can feel this is just the tip of the iceberg. There must be some real dark truth behind all this. Children abuse for a stack of BD's? Dead dogs orgies for a couple of +65 rings ? You name it. I want him banned for all the potential harm he's done (and the real harm being him killing the JC market for so long xD)
To answer your question, Stockmarket is a helluva guy, and we're lucky to have him. Three cheers for Stockmarket!
Old 12-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb2005 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To answer your question, Stockmarket is a helluva guy, and we're lucky to have him. Three cheers for Stockmarket!
Agreed boss.
Closed Thread