Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

We had initially agreed that this is how it would work when a guild joined the rotation after Class R rotation was created. If you push them ahead on a few dragons then you will be pushing others back.

AG is not at the bottom of any of the 7 day spawns currently so we would not be affected if LB was bumped up a spot or two. So I don't plan to have any influence here.

Best bet for LB is that some of the guilds at the bottom of each rotation would allow them to jump ahead of them in the rotation for a particular spawn. Allowing each guild to individually make this choice seems to be the fair way to go.

Guilds might want to do this so they can avoid having 3 or more mobs assigned to them during a repop, but obviously that can just be worked out when the time comes. **Erati just stated this**
Stunz Andmezs - 60 Enchanter
Bripip - 60 Wizard
Bogmuk - 59 Warrior
Rational - 55 Shaman
Paradoxy - 42 Ranger
Last edited by Yaolin; 02-07-2014 at 11:40 AM..
Old 02-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Orc

Hello all,

Recently Dojo joined the rotation and spoke to all other Tier R guilds regarding the matter. At the end of the discussion we were added to the Google spreadsheet with all the timers, and rotations. To my surprise, Dojo was on the bottom of every list and now I'm being told this is NON-NEGOTIABLE (per chest), even though we had zero prior knowledge to this.

Currently as it stands Dojo will not see a target for 3+ months. Also we are not permitted to enter sky (per chest). So basically my guild is being told to do "nothing" for 3 months or go back to FTE if we cannot handle it.

We are hoping to come to a reasonable decision on this. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Orc

I feel the reasonable solution here would be if Dojo were permitted to move up a slot on each rotated target (like other smaller guilds have been able to do). As it stands, each guild basically has a mob to fight every repop (besides us) We just want in the fun too. As it currently stands, all guilds are spread out evenly across the board (so guilds wont have 8 targets up on the same day). This seems very reasonable, but an accommodation that cannot be made for Dojo? I really would prefer to come to a reasonable solution to this issue.

an example of this would be...

being #8 on trakanon.
#7 VS
#6 SEV
#5 Tal
#4 Naggy, etc etc etc

As it stands right now we are #8 on everything and will certainly be a guild killer. On top of all this issue we have "agreed" to not interfer with plane of sky whatsoever until a time slot opens (which could be months) We feel we are being very reasonable here. We have totally changed the dynamic of our guild for this, and are a bit surprised why we cannot speak to someone reasonable in return.
Last edited by Hyjal; 02-09-2014 at 10:17 PM..
Old 02-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

I never said you couldn't go into sky, I'll post our conversation if you'd like so everyone can see, I always keep my logs on.

You were out at the bottom of the class R list just like every guild that joined late like supremacy and indignation. They're now higher up on the list because they've been in the rotation for almost a month. With 3-4 normal spawn cycles and 2-3 GM repops it's moved everyone up on the list.

You're asking for special treatment that wasn't given to any other guild.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Orc

Until this issue is resolved Dojo is back to being an FTE guild.

We were not told we were on the bottom of the rotation until AFTER. So post your logs.

All im asking for is fair treatment. How does it make ANY sense to lock us out of every target for almost half a year?

Forget logs, I take screenshots. And im not sure why we would be going at each other like this again. Were on the same team remember?
Last edited by Hyjal; 02-09-2014 at 10:35 PM..
Old 02-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

I heard about Dolj leapfrogging a PUG raid in fear yesterday that was comprised of mostly Class R guilds. I had previously asked Krimes (a different Dolj officer) about it and was encouraged to speak to Hyjal. I was only in vent but received notice that hyjal was looking to speak to me. Here was the conversation that followed.

on top of the stupid fear thing earlier here's my convo with hyjal about him being unhappy about dolj being at the bottom of the rotation

[Sun Feb 09 19:49:51 2014] You told hyjal, 'so why don't you explain what happened in fear yesterday'
[Sun Feb 09 19:51:04 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'thats not what im interested in talking about. have no idea about some fear clear'
[Sun Feb 09 19:51:13 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'need to talk about the rotation '
[Sun Feb 09 19:51:37 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'i havent been on since thursday night pretty much'
[Sun Feb 09 19:51:45 2014] You told Hyjal, 'i dont have any intention of talking about that, i want to talk about what happened in fear yesterday'
[Sun Feb 09 19:51:47 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'did some stuff with the gf, etc.'
[Sun Feb 09 19:51:56 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'if your not going to talk about the rotation'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:02 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'then we have an issue '
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:09 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'were on the bottom of every list atm'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:11 2014] Turino says out of character, 'any groups looking for more?'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:18 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'we wont see a target for 3 months, and we cannot enter sky'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:43 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'was hoping to talk to someone who can be reasonable. was hopign that man was you.'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:45 2014] You told Hyjal, 'and you have an issuse with that? every otherguild that entered the rotation stared out at the end as well, supremacy, indig, etc'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:51 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'no they didnt'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:55 2014] You told Hyjal, 'yes they did'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:56 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'indignation is split across the board'
[Sun Feb 09 19:52:59 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'so is supremacy'
[Sun Feb 09 19:53:07 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'your telling me they been ready since the start of this?'
[Sun Feb 09 19:53:10 2014] You told Hyjal, 'because they've been in the rotation longer than you'
[Sun Feb 09 19:53:14 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'they are ready for a mob this week, next week, and so fourth'
[Sun Feb 09 19:53:18 2014] You told Hyjal, '2-3 weeks before you'
[Sun Feb 09 19:53:40 2014] You told Hyjal, 'look, we aren't giving you any special considerations, you're being treated just like every other guild'
[Sun Feb 09 19:53:44 2014] You told Hyjal, 'im sorry you don't like that'
[Sun Feb 09 19:53:56 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'im going to take this to RNF or raid discussion i guess'
[Sun Feb 09 19:54:00 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'if you dont want ot talk about this'
[Sun Feb 09 19:54:10 2014] You told Hyjal, 'good luck with that man'
[Sun Feb 09 19:54:49 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'you really want to cause problems i can tell'
[Sun Feb 09 19:55:24 2014] You told Hyjal, 'no you idiot, i want this to work out equitably for everyone, but you fucking don't give a shit about that, you come in and fucking demand everything, this has been your MO since day fucking 1, now get in line with the rest of class R or don't, i don't give a shit either way.'
[Sun Feb 09 19:55:56 2014] You told Hyjal, 'additionally you want, but you never give, just look at yesterday when you shit all over a PUG raid in fear for wraith'
[Sun Feb 09 19:56:03 2014] You told Hyjal, 'thats what i wanted to speak to you about'
[Sun Feb 09 19:56:42 2014] You told Hyjal, 'because it seems you have no idea what compromise and fair play is, and if you aren't going to conduct yourself as a class R guild the rest of the class R leadership will get together and decide what to do about it'

Nowhere in the conversation did I say you couldn't go to sky. You were receiving the same treatment that every other guild received and you didn't like that. Sorry for being annoyed with the conversation but it's like sometimes you pretend like we're persecuting you.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Orc

Any reasonable person can see that the person being hostile in that conversation is you. I've been trying to contact a Bregan officer to discuss this issue for two days. I simply stated I have no idea about some fear clear.

I'm not sure how a 3 man fear clear could cause you to tell dojo to skrew off unanimously. Unless you do infact speak for everyone.

We want to talk. We want to work this out. Can anyone else read between the lines please?
Last edited by Hyjal; 02-09-2014 at 10:43 PM..
Old 02-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any reasonable person can see that the person being hostile in that conversation is you. I've been trying to contact a Bregan officer to discuss this issue for two days. I simply stated I have no idea about some fear clear.

I'm not sure how a 3 man fear clear could cause you to tell dojo to skrew off unanimously. Unless you do infact speak for everyone.

We want to talk. We want to work this out. Can anyone else read between the lines please?
[Sun Feb 09 19:51:37 2014] Hyjal tells you, 'i havent been on since thursday night pretty much'

2 days eh? You talked to people while being in our vent on Thursday night. You haven't been around since. You said that yourself.

You are being treated just like every other class R guild. That's how it works.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
........I've been trying to contact a Bregan officer to discuss this issue for two days..........

Come on.

You are being treated the exact same as everyone else who joined the rotation late. It would be unfair to give you special treatment.

OOPS
Hivemind on that - my bad. The other guilds on the rotation are waiting their turn - why do you think you should be given preferential treatment over Indignation and Supremacy?
Old 02-09-2014, 10:53 PM
Orc

I was on Thursday night to discuss rotation with you guys. Have I logged in since then? Yes. Have I contacted Bregan officers? Yes I have. Have any of them spoke to me like a reasonable human being? No.
Closed Thread