Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where in the world do you live that conquering wasn't the way to gain control of the lands?
A couple years ago I did a high level CocaineQuest and went all the way to Medellin, Colombia. What struck me even more than the fishscale flake was the skill with which the Spanish totally eradicated the native population. They don't have any of the problems there that we do with our sketchy Native American relations. They just killed them ALL. No inbreeding to note. No small groups left. Just all dead and now its populated by Spaniards and exile Jews.

The Spanish were a lot better at this sort of thing, imo. It's super evil of course, but impressive in its efficacy.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m having a hard time accepting the fact Americans stuff their faces in the name of slaughtering bison to run off the natives their own land.
Every person who reads Howard Zinn in college goes through this phase. Then they realize how good turkey, stuffing, and sweet potatoes are, and none of that matters anymore.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Take a bunch of acid and watch No Country for Old Men, There Will be Blood, Apocalypse Now, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind in that order.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take a bunch of acid and watch No Country for Old Men, There Will be Blood, Apocalypse Now, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind in that order.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u trine 2 kill him?
Old 11-24-2017, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where in the world do you live that conquering wasn't the way to gain control of the lands?
Disney world?
Old 11-24-2017, 12:49 AM
Banned

I embrace you as my forum pal, and on Monday I will develop an MS pain avatar more appropriate for someone named Tenderizer so that you may sh!t post as far as the day is long
Old 11-24-2017, 12:50 AM
Banned

P.S. Skarlorns avatar is super gay and cucky
Old 11-24-2017, 12:54 AM
Banned

Someone is upset I didn't use his MS paint scribbles for my avatar. How was the ban?

Yahtzee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2017, 12:58 AM
Banned

you can claim my ban was facilitated by your poking and prodding but the truth is I get myself banned every few months without anyone's help
Closed Thread