Old 09-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Kobold

PURGE THE SWAMP!
Old 09-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

#DRAININNOTHULE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

So, basically a slap fight at this point. Good work lads.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Orc

Please note AG member Thenthibo: these guys intentionally moved your cleric corpse to get it killed at juggs then logged on and called u domb moron. Can confirm they have anger issues as well.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please note AG member Thenthibo: these guys intentionally moved your cleric corpse to get it killed at juggs then logged on and called u domb moron. Can confirm they have anger issues as well.
I don't even know a Thenthibo nor have I ever met or spoken a word to this person. Why don't you ask him?.... I'm sure he'll tell you he doesn't know me from Adam either. How about you not lump me in with everyone else you have a problem with, which at this point seems like half of the server.

How many threads are you gonna make before you realize you're only making yourself look like a crazy ex gf, as someone else already mentioned in 1 of your other nonsensical shit-posts. Get a life man.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Orc

Can confirm sscalez took a shower yesterday.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:01 AM
Orc

One of his mules name is sprawlz, do not buy from him.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Its funny that the perp showed up in the thread to defend himself

Pitiful on all accounts but entertaining
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeli [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of his mules name is sprawlz, do not buy from him.
c
ROFL dude you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper. Dunno who the fck Sprawlz is, but its definitely not me. My mule is named Kungfoopimp, but if you bothered to spend 30 seconds to do a forum search, you could have figured that out.

Keep spreading more completely false misinformation, you're making yourself look like a real genius here guy.

Its actually pretty hilarious how butt-hurt you are over this whole fiasco. The realization that all your bridges are burnt must be hitting you pretty hard... the only people that are going to group with you are people who don't know what a scumbag you are yet.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:09 AM
Orc

He uses sprawlz to do his reselling, is only one of his alts. This guy is so cheap wont get his shaman a torp. Also likes to take showers at seb camp. true seb scum, his enc must be investigated by TSS.
Closed Thread