Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

RAREN BRO. COME BACK
Old 08-13-2010, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xorbier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lead DA?? Riiiiight... Even the imposter is delusional.

Fifteen + deaths in Kedge one night can attest to his skills! While entertaining, most would agree the guy sucked and was an embarrassment for both IB & DA.
Actually while he was in DA he did lead them....sadly
Old 08-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL just STFU bro

You have no idea WTF you are talking about. Go farm your junk in guk or something
Old 08-13-2010, 12:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL just STFU bro

You have no idea WTF you are talking about. Go farm your junk in guk or something
DA Officer? Cause if you aren't, you probably have no idea what you are talking about either. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2010, 01:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DA Officer? Cause if you aren't, you probably have no idea what you are talking about either. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No he's not, but I am - and much like everything that comes out of Raren's mouth, his claims in this thread are greatly exaggerated.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL just STFU bro

Oh yea? Pretty sure I was in DA while he basically lead it.
As for your awesome farm comment, coo coo I would if I actually played I would go farm my guk loot. not really seeing how thats a dis....IF I wanted to be in a raiding guild I would be
Old 08-13-2010, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No he's not, but I am - and much like everything that comes out of Raren's mouth, his claims in this thread are greatly exaggerated.
Your a officer now? Oh wait yeah thats right your the Public Relation Officer the position they put someone in that doesnt have a clue about the game LOL Congrats on the great Title hahaha. And when i was in the guild you didnt do nothing and didnt know shit while i was running that shit bro
Old 08-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

Raren - you're seriously about the dumbest person I've ever met on this or any game. Not only is your knowledge of the game itself subpar, but just your lack of the basic ability to form coherent thoughts is absolutely astounding to me. I know more about this game than you, contribute more as an officer than you ever did as a member (pretty sure you were never made an officer), AND I'm just an all around better person than you are.

Enjoy living in your delusional world guy - you're an idiot and everyone knows it. Also, you should probably keep sending tells to officers in DA about rejoining on your new character (Zusu or something like that) - we're seriously considering it and not making jokes about it in mumble.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:44 AM
Banned

Raren? whos that....
Old 08-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story. Didn't you get rejected after a month?
Closed Thread