Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Banned

Default Atobot the druid and his petitionquest fail

while in a temple CoM group we had been trained from 2nd story mobs, our sk FD while everyone else zoned it. our sk stayed at camp to secure it. during the whole 15 seconds it took us to zone out and run back to temple from our "mysterious" train that went straight to arena, and then straight to temple. we find atobot the druid and jackfish the monk in our camp attempting a PL, we quickly pull ourselves back together and continue killing mobs while they continue to snipe mobs and fail at getting the xp from them. then atobot and his lame monk buddy begin the petition questing. Moregan the GM shows up and atobot says "Yummy green name wanna tell these guys the rules?" as if he were somehow right in trying to have our camp and we were wrong...ha. anyways we continue pulling mobs while the GM is making a desicion or doing whatever GM's do and promptly tells Atobot and his buddy to kick rocks, to which i reply "yummy green name thx for telling the rules"(<< glorious moment indeed) Atobot begins to whine saying "yall lucky newb GM i will laugh at you when you ask me cleric, rog, enchanter, or druid for any help newblets" then he begins to /ooc "who wants 10K" like its supposed to mean something to us, ohh you have 10k and a few high lvl toons, so cool. maybe he didnt notice i was on an alt with easily over 100k in gear and dont care about what hes got, atobot you can take your chump change elsewhere, maybe you can buy a life with it? shout out to moregan for making a good call.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Aviak

no SS? no fraps? No posted chat log?

0/10.
0 internets awarded.
Would not read again.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Banned

Your English is so painful that it almost makes me want to agree with the little shitlet who tried to steal your group's camp.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaniril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no SS? no fraps? No posted chat log?

0/10.
0 internets awarded.
Would not read again.
i have screenshots but i cant figure out how to just post the chat box portion, my editing with windows paint are sub par. ill just post the entire SS
Old 05-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your English is so painful that it almost makes me want to agree with the little shitlet who tried to steal your group's camp.
you being a grammar nazi and using words like "shitlet" to sound cool makes you look like a typical internet douche bag.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Luclin models, you animal.
Old 05-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

You should have automatically lost the camp for no reason other than using luclin models.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Banned

Location: They keep me in the p99 broom closet with the delicious paste and scented magic markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should have automatically lost the camp for no reason other than using luclin models.
I wish I could have a do-over on this.

In the next patch, we will be implementing a new flagging system for guides which will detect the usage of Luclin models.

Any petitions submitted from a player utilizing Luclin models will be ignored and deleted with extreme prejudice.

Petitions submitted by players using classic models against players using Luclin models will immediately win the dispute regardless of circumstance or logs.

Thank you
-MGMT
Old 05-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moregan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish I could have a do-over on this.

In the next patch, we will be implementing a new flagging system for guides which will detect the usage of Luclin models.

Any petitions submitted from a player utilizing Luclin models will be ignored and deleted with extreme prejudice.

Petitions submitted by players using classic models against players using Luclin models will immediately win the dispute regardless of circumstance or logs.

Thank you
-MGMT
<3

Closed Thread