Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2021, 02:39 PM
Banned

Default House Democrats Block Bill to Declassify Intel on COVID Origins

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...-bill-n2592839

They used COVID to get these stuffed ballot boxes and mail in fraud schemes in.

It was done intentionally by the tariff'd and sanctioned Chinese.

The entire left and at least half the Repubs are a uniparty working with the CCP.
Old 07-21-2021, 02:46 PM
Banned

Get involved in your local voting and get those MAGA candidates in there.

The great corporate beast that wants to enslave you and strip you of your liberties is exposed. It's what the people who came here fled from.

We must bring down the great racist double standards and hateful division they currently seek to use to stir to turn us against each other.

This is not a drill.
Old 07-21-2021, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Do you like only read conspiracy news sites or something? Get out from under that rock man!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-21-2021, 03:14 PM
Banned

Uh this actually happened bud.

If you haven't been following, I've been right and the Smolletts have been wrong.

Maybe YOU are the one reading conspiracy news and not me.
Old 07-21-2021, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

I find it interesting that if you challenge or question the narrative at all you are classified as a conspiracy theorist quickly.

I thought asking questions and challenging sketchy information was a positive thing? but apparently following people blindly, without ever thinking a second thought about it, is really the true sign of intelligence in our society. Let smarter and more educated individuals handle that for you. Go back to netflix and don't think about it anymore. Everything is under control.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 07-21-2021 at 03:36 PM..
Old 07-21-2021, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it interesting that if you challenge or question the narrative at all you are classified as a conspiracy theorist quickly.

I thought asking questions and challenging sketchy information was a positive thing? but apparently following people blindly, without ever thinking a second thought about it, is really the true sign of intelligence in our society. Let smarter and more educated individuals handle that for you. Go back to netflix and don't think about it anymore. Everything is under control.
You are auto in the wrong because Marxist is auto in the right, deviating from the right makes you wrong. You can question what one hand is doing if the other hand gives you the thought. Thinking on your own is deviating from being right so you will be wrong.

The entire house, including the basement, floors, walls and ceiling.

Reason: White Rage
Cause: White Fragility
Result: White Guilt
Old 07-21-2021, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are auto in the wrong because Marxist is auto in the right, deviating from the right makes you wrong. You can question what one hand is doing if the other hand gives you the thought. Thinking on your own is deviating from being right so you will be wrong.

The entire house, including the basement, floors, walls and ceiling.

Reason: White Rage
Cause: White Fragility
Result: White Guilt
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-21-2021, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

I feel like I'm living in the Chernobyl miniseries but in this case the state convinced everyone that it was indeed cement and not graphite all over the roof that one day.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They've been engineering our stupidity for awhile now. Smart phones have destroyed most peoples ability to think critically with quick access to internet databases full of "facts" compiled by corporations and special interest groups. Social media has enforced the act of group think and magnified the tribalism our species suffers from by at least 100 fold.

Its all part of the plan and its exactly like Carlin said "Its all a big club folks, and we aint in it", we just gotta hope they don't get too ballsy and decide to manually depopulate the earth at this point.
Old 07-21-2021, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you like only read conspiracy news sites or something? Get out from under that rock man!
Go ahead and take a wild guess.
Closed Thread