Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

This is a very simple fix. See #1 on this thread in the Library subforum:

Quote:
1. Going forward, if you intend to hold or claim a camp, your group must retain presence at that camp. If you have no competition in the zone, you are more than welcome to hold as many as you like. The moment another party wants to claim a camp and you are "farming" multiple, you must decide which camp you want and forfeit the ones someone else is interested in. We still expect players to use the courtesy camp check before zerging a room. If there is a full spawn of mobs in a camp room up I think that would be considered not camped. How you pull the camp is up to you, as long as you are able to engage the mobs very shortly after they are spawned.
Instead of this bolded part put an actual time frame in there to clear up any confusion. I vote for 2 minutes to engage, 30 seconds is not very reasonable.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

This thread should be moved to the casters subforum to encourage more wizard creation.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for bad decisions, it's a situation that has been ruled this way by the very GM countless times you love India.
Sirken?!?! Say it isn't so [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Napoleon syndrome
I don't know what this thread is about...

but now I want some ice cream.

Xadion Von'Darkborn - Shadow Knight
Cory Von'Darkborn - Ranger
Brezner Von'Darkborn - Bard
Watermelons Siliconmelons - Corpse/Shaman

Old 07-01-2013, 03:58 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ambrotos I understand your problem. On the one hand we have guys that are afk for 20 seconds and people are ninjaing their mobs. On the other hand we have people that wipe and call camps from the zone in.

But for a long (8 hours?) spawn like Hadden it seems to me like the person there should at least get a few minutes. This ruling makes it sound like I can walk into any XP camp and take their named if they don't tag it first.
Then you would be wrong and didn't read anything that I posted. Don't nitpick somethings to apply them to a situation you want them to be. Read the camp guidelines again. This applies to this camp since there is nothing to clear, you must remain active and be ready to engage as it spawns. If you are afk, then it is fair game. Where in any post did I say anything about a exp group spot this applies to. It is well defined as to what a group/clearing exp spot.
Closed Thread