Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Thumbs up Amratoth appreciation thread!

For those of you know don't know, Amratoth is a player who stays in the EC tunnel from time to time doing transfers, big and small, for anyone who needs his assistance. He never asks for a fee and is always exactly where he was when you logged off to switch characters.

I have successfully transferred items worth anywhere from 10pp - 5000pp, never with a single hiccup and know many poeple who have transferred items worth 10x more.

I know he's busy right now and hasn't been able to bump his own thread, so I'm making this for him because he is awesome. I just want everyone to know that there are honest, cool people on this server.

If you have had a good experience with Amratoth, post here so he can see that his good deeds have not gone unnoticed.

PS. He says he provides this free service because he got tired of people getting ripped off by unscrupulous players.

[Note: I am not "advertising" him in any way - his services are free. I just want to show him that the community appreciates what he does.]
Old 01-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

He's sourced me a couple of items, great guy...embodies everything good about the server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Aviak

He's waiting for the fungi tunic transfer!
Old 01-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Aviak

amratoth ftw.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:24 PM
Kobold

"He's waiting for the fungi tunic transfer!"

He has transferred items for me valued at more than a Fungi tunic, without a hiccup. Maybe hes waiting for the pre-nerf fungi staff, but I doubt it - Amratoth is a stand-up guy!

In addition to being will to help fellow players out with transfers, he also helps real P99 noobies out with banded armor and the odd weapon when they need it. Ive seen him help break orc camps for low level groups, and more.

I agree, this guy embodies everything good about P99.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Red face

Now to make a character named Amratolh, maybe Amraloth, or Amratotlh.

Copy his armor style.

And do transfers legit.

What did you think I was gonna say steal? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2014, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxomatosii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now to make a character named Amratolh, maybe Amraloth, or Amratotlh.

Copy his armor style.

And do transfers legit.

What did you think I was gonna say steal? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Create a guild called <Eurupa> and you're set!
Old 01-24-2014, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Top fella!
Old 01-24-2014, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure I've talked to this guy in EC before. Was pleasant conversation.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Aviak

Wow... Wasn't expecting this. Thanks everyone for the kind words! I just try to help a little bit to make everyone's lives easier. Wether it's a few minutes of helping at orc camps, doing transfers...

I'm sure there's people doing much more than me and I'd like to say thanks to every player out there who does things out of sheer good will. I feel those things, wether little or bigger, help the community enough to make a difference and make it easier for people to enjoy the server and settle in.

Now back on the transfer topic: If you see me on feel free to ask for help and I'll do what I can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And lastly... Of course I'm waiting for the pre nerf fungi staff! I mean... It'd be so cool for someone to trust you so much as to let you transfer one of those... I'd probably even ask to take some screenshots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks everyone again!

PS: myxomatosii, I'd try with another name since a lot of people have a hard time remembering and writing mine hehe. PM me and we can work on something :P