Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

Default Windows 10 Question

Hey guys/gals,

So I recently built my dream machine. I installed Windows 8 on it. I truly regret that decision. As soon as I could I did the Windows 10 upgrade. I've realized I hate it also and want Windows 7 back.

I want to completely remove Windows 10 and install Windows 7 OEM on my system. However, the only searches I found thus far would be to downgrade Windows 10 back to 8 or to 7 if it were previously installed. This is not my case.

I did find a thread regarding partitioning but I have no idea how to do that and I really don't want to have both 10 and 7 on my computer.

So my question is really. How the hell do I completely rid myself of Windows 10/8 and install Windows 7?
Old 08-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Buy Windows 7 and do a full wipe? You'll have to do a fresh Install of Windows 7.
Old 08-21-2015, 11:07 AM
Banned

You need to format = Fdisk - Wipe it clean... Insert win 7 CD and do this. Really simple. You are just going to wipe it. If you want to keep the data there is a option or you can even partition. Might I suggest sandboxing Win 7 with Win 10? Though it sounds like you are not that computer literate...
Closed Thread