Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 09:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean this is sad... everyone sees this, right? Admins need to shut this one down for OP's mental well-being. Kingdom, do better.
This. Shutting down the thread won't help what OP has though unfortunately.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tattletail? Duh fuk? The guy challenges me to a fight, I publicly accept. WTF, this world is doomed after allowing people like you to spread.

No you invalid, a "tattletail" is Patchet who instigated more shit in OOC a few days ago, selectively edited the incident I just recently posted as if I am the one that did, ran to his ST "leadership" and then had them go to mine yesterday. Those defending people like him really expose themselves for what they are. I am kinda wondering is Patchet is just playing ST for fools no different than the rest of you or if they are in on it because they are too cowardly to lose a cleric.

People like you and him are scum. Instigate shit and then because you are dripping vaginas you run to hide behind your nearest cop, teacher, guild officer, or whoever, lie, and then giggle when the other person gets in trouble. There was once a day before social media that your games never really lasted very long, nor your full set of teeth.

Truth.
My eyes just glazed through this post and locked on the words “dripped no vaginas”. I love you Kaelseren, you are the best.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My eyes just glazed through this post and locked on the words “dripped no vaginas”. I love you Kaelseren, you are the best.
Beh stupid autocorrect phone. “dripping vaginas”
Old 02-04-2020, 10:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMatt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This player was never a member of Kingdom. He was tagged as an applicant for 2 or 3 days and has since been removed.

---
Matikaj
@members

Kingdom will not under any circumstances tolerate our applicants or members threatening physical altercations, not in game, not on voice comms, not on the forums. There was significant evidence depicting continued harassment and threats, the applicant has been removed.

Seems there is only one place for Kaelseren to go. Consider DMO. We accept all shapes and sizes and don't discriminate.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:13 AM
Banned

DMO is mulling over a possible invite, however it would come with restrictions. Would def have to squire for one of two of us, hold our armor, run to town for food/water, among other things. Maybe PL our alts. And promise to make 1 paragraph or less posts only.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:16 AM
Banned

Take that man in, he needs a home.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:35 AM
Banned

I might be up to the task.

His beard is strong. There is potential for great forumquest. He can be reformed.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take that man in, he needs a home.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I love you Kaelseren, you are the best.
Are we looking at another Polycaster situation here?
Old 02-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty entertaining thread, 10/10.