Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you spent weeks speeddialing the mods every time someone upset you here, you dont get to act like anyone else here has abused censorship more than you
Well let’s analyze the wording here a moment. “Anytime someone upset you”. Is that a truthful statement? Was this a case of someone respectfully putting out ideas and me can’t handling it? “Anytime someone upset you” really means anytime people started to destroy the discussion via harassment campaigns and personal attacks.

I didn’t really give the mods extra work to do either. I collected the posts and put them one after another in a very clear way and point out. “This post is harassment and has nothing resembling a political point”.
Old 02-06-2020, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Kobold

Definitions are hard for liberals. It's a lot easier to maintain delusions when you can switch between meanings of words as its convenient.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Also: did you include the posting of retarded gifs that were intended to take the place of rational argument? You probably should.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

If posting retarded gifs is a bannable offense here, then you better just go ahead and lock me up.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In the beginning I only reported harassment and people destroying the discussion via personal attacks and what not.

This isn’t destroying political discussion. See you don’t understand this because you are mentally ill and too wrapped up in us vs them. By trying to root out the personal attacks I was doing everything I could to save the political discussion.

Here’s a good example of the protectionism leftism needs to survive. Horza went on a relentless harassment campaign pairing republicans as pedophiles for weeks. I mean how fucking stupid is this guy? Pedophilia is rampant on the left much worse than the right. I start pointing this out, you know with much clearer evidence and boom that was the last of any political discussion on these forums.

It’s a rare thing to contradict yourself twice in one post.

And if someone tries to counter a far-right viewpoint, they’re labeled as government drones, social justice warriors, unAmerican, “Libtard” (as Polycaster is a fan of), etc.

Do you really believe your victim mentality nonsense of “doing everything I could to save the political discussion.” Really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while he goes around trying to play officer faggot about social justice issues
Old 02-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also: did you include the posting of retarded gifs that were intended to take the place of rational argument? You probably should.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F58DFFC5-75CC-4DD7-9C46-A6F0D87995FD.jpg (20.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-06-2020, 04:16 PM
Banned

The above is an example of a liberal conflating points.

We aren’t in political discussion we are at rnf and you people have been on a harassment campaign against me for months. Of course I’m going to clown on you when I feel like it here. I never reported anyone insulting me on rnf. I reported people shitting up political discussion in the off topic section.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:26 PM
Banned

I mean you can even see the dichotomy in this thread. One side is largely explaining points, the other side is full of 1 line personal attacks/gifs. Read through this topic. 🤷
Old 02-06-2020, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I mean you can even see the dichotomy in this thread. One side is largely explaining points, the other side is full of 1 line personal attacks/gifs. Read through this topic. 🤷
Please don’t interpret anything you or Polygon has said as “explaining points.”

And you literally just posted how you make personal attacks on RnF, yet you try and use that against those you perceive to be doing the same.

You want to have a political discussion, take it to Off-Topic. Enough of this pseudo-intellectual bullshit contrived ‘discourse’ about left vs. right on an RnF thread.
Closed Thread