Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 04:39 PM
Sarnak

wowow look at this tough guy on a forum for 20 year old elf sim
Old 02-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don’t interpret anything you or Polygon has said as “explaining points.”

And you literally just posted how you make personal attacks on RnF, yet you try and use that against those you perceive to be doing the same.

You want to have a political discussion, take it to Off-Topic. Enough of this pseudo-intellectual bullshit contrived ‘discourse’ about left vs. right on an RnF thread.
This rnf thread might not be the clearest example but you can see the outline of how it always goes. One side has a main point and discusses evidence and theory of that point. The other side only has harassment campaigns that consist of 1 line insults and gifs. A mod can't save you from that no matter how much they support your side and thats why they won't put up another political discussion. You're gonna look bad. They want to support you but they can't with the way you act. Sorry that's not an insult, I'm just describing what happened and what will happen again.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This rnf thread might not be the clearest example but you can see the outline of how it always goes. One side has a main point and discusses evidence and theory of that point. The other side only has harassment campaigns that consist of 1 line insults and gifs. A mod can't save you from that no matter how much they support your side and thats why they won't put up another political discussion. You're gonna look bad. They want to support you but they can't with the way you act. Sorry that's not an insult, I'm just describing what happened and what will happen again.
I think that's on you for kramering into the politics thread without knowing the zeitgeist.
Old 02-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Default This thread basically follows the formula of political discussion, just minus politic

o
Old 02-06-2020, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a rare thing to contradict yourself twice in one post.

And if someone tries to counter a far-right viewpoint, they’re labeled as government drones, social justice warriors, unAmerican, “Libtard” (as Polycaster is a fan of), etc.

Do you really believe your victim mentality nonsense of “doing everything I could to save the political discussion.” Really??
I'm pretty sure I've never used the phrase 'libtard' here, although it is quite apt. Perhaps I'll start.

How would you know what we'd do if someone tried to counter our points, it never happens. Glad to see our endearments have been seared into your brain. Perhaps someday it will help to shame you into engaging in honest discussion.

Quote:
And you literally just posted how you make personal attacks on RnF, yet you try and use that against those you perceive to be doing the same.
Hey retard, there is a difference between calling a retard a retard as part of learned discourse, and calling someone a retard because you have no other argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wowow look at this tough guy on a forum for 20 year old elf sim

Fake news. It's a 21 year old elf sim.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
calling a retard a retard as part of learned discourse
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Galach, will u admit barry obamas partner has a penis?
Old 02-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Well let’s analyze the wording here a moment. “Anytime someone upset you”. Is that a truthful statement?
do you feel like my statement was an attempt to convey literal, comprehensive truth? do you interact with humans?
Old 02-06-2020, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you feel like my statement was an attempt to convey literal, comprehensive truth? do you interact with humans?
Thank you for taking this brave step. There aren't many shitlibs that will admit that they are not serious people. Perhaps this can be the 1st step of many in rehabilitating your ability to engage in constructive discussion.