Galach...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-06-2020, 06:00 PM
Aviak

thank you for your support
Old 02-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This rnf thread might not be the clearest example but you can see the outline of how it always goes. One side has a main point and discusses evidence and theory of that point. The other side only has harassment campaigns that consist of 1 line insults and gifs. A mod can't save you from that no matter how much they support your side and thats why they won't put up another political discussion. You're gonna look bad. They want to support you but they can't with the way you act. Sorry that's not an insult, I'm just describing what happened and what will happen again.

Just bought 10 MAGA hats... I'm not against your side. I am on your side. I just don't believe the p1999 forums should be an area where this discussion needs to take place and escalate where we need to discipline players on a 21 year old self sim forum. If people can't have a civil discussion without daily moderation, then it's not worth it.

Old 02-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just bought 10 MAGA hats... I'm not against your side. I am on your side. I just don't believe the p1999 forums should be an area where this discussion needs to take place and escalate where we need to discipline players on a 21 year old self sim forum. If people can't have a civil discussion without daily moderation, then it's not worth it.

Roll Tide
Old 02-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Serious question, what do you do with 10 MAGA hats? Do you hand 'em out or.. ?
Old 02-06-2020, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:

He finally engages in a discussion with me.

You have no idea how much effort I put in to getting galach to just have a frank conversation with me about what’s happened on these forums in effort to get the discussions to a good place. At this point I just scream at him but I spent a very long time patiently asking and waiting for responses which never came.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

You're getting ripped off on those 'grab em by the pussy' hats.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:25 PM
Banned

I always knew galach was a lib
Old 02-06-2020, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point I just scream at him but I spent a very long time patiently asking and waiting for responses which never came.
Even a Trump supporter doesn't deserve this.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Had a feeling that galach was sane
Closed Thread