Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2020, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Also BBQ grilling time.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
9 to 14 months huh fingerz? Its been 3 and we've already taken Vulaks, Dozes, most off inner ToV when it isn't 4am, made a new strat to kill Eashen and were smoking you in Kael until yall started using cheap tricks and optimizing processors to gain an advantage.

You guys cannot function without your zerg. If you have less than 80 people you wipe 90% of the time. You have never been tested until now and, as I said, if it isn't 4am you lose more than you win. Id be careful talking shit cause uncontested kills overnight do not make you good.

We learned the Vulak kite and kill and have gotten 3 in a row and 5 of the last 7. Have fun being lead by paradigm shit. There's a reason they never got any kills aside from scraps until they made an 8 guild massive zerg and then "won" when everyone else quit for WoW classic and Green during a time when everyone from AM was quitting cause of the stupid rooted dragons.
Didn't read
Old 10-19-2020, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Still cared enough to post about the fact that you didn't read

Ergo , you either read or cared

0wn3d
Old 10-19-2020, 05:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blah blah
Are you ok? You seem angry.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

detoxx: zergs are bad;

also detoxx: "pop roll freedom 1-65, AG 66-171"
Old 10-19-2020, 05:25 PM
Orc

It got as high as 177 yesterday. Not Zerg though.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:32 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on the 50/50 RNG chance at winning Vulak.
Unless Gokai is doing something worth noting.
If you really want to know, it helps that I live in Furor's shed. (he doesn't know)
Old 10-19-2020, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Also worth pointing out to all the AG folks that are letting themselves be led around by him that apparently the year or so where AG was here, actively competing against Riot, doesn't merit consideration in Detoxx's view. During that entire time Riot was "not being tested," I guess.

Obviously those are just words that are meant to try and delegitimize anything/everything Riot has done, but when you're throwing your own raid partners under the bus in order to make your point about how much better you are at geriatric-elf-sim than your chief rivals, I'm sure your partners, who you clearly respect so much, must feel good about working together.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

All I'm taking away from this week is if we want quakes, AG / F has to only get 3 targets in a cycle.
Old 10-19-2020, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I'm taking away from this week is if we want quakes, AG / F has to only get 3 targets in a cycle.
What the rest of the server has taken away is Riot should honestly go back to their root name of Paradigm Shift. The Core members that actually brought talent are all gone. You are left with just a rotting corpse of Riot that's getting picked apart week to week.

We could also toss up a server vote for ya.

pick 1: Paradigm Shift

pick 2: Criot

pick 3: Furoar and Detoxx live rent free in my head

As always. Freedom is recruiting. We don't care about past. Hell, I'm confident we'd give Arcler a fair shot. freedom.guild99.org
Closed Thread