Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 12:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahgrams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
closing arguments:

B. i think the moat group that got trained could've been fighting further away from center

this thread is not do discuss the poor positioning of the tank Raggok of <Black Lotus> nor his rude, but not Play Nice conduct violating, response.

I simply believe that <Seal Team> lost their claim on the moat.

Should it continue to be used a 2-side camp, I believe both player groups had the rights to be there, despite Blistig's, in my opinion, poor ruling.

Again, this post was about the idea of someone publicly typing in their guild-group chat live on stream that they were going to train an opposing group, being met with giggles of said guild members, and the general stupidity of such a player.

While I do care deeply about LAW AND ORDER, the bickerings of two begrudged CoM groups is not my major concern, but rather the stupidity of said <Seal Team> member Rekordboxtv.

In my opinion, both parties should have been forced to cede their moat rights over the minority members being unable to behave like adults.

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash_Money [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, hannahgrams. Smash here, officer of Seal Team. Thank you for bringing this to my attention using the appropriate venue of a RnF thread (lol). I was concerned after seeing the videos, so I looked into it further. Here is what I found:

1)Your group petitioned the GMs. Blistig responded and established that the Seal Team group was at the moat first, and asked your group to leave.

2) They had asked you for space to split out the reavers, and you did not oblige. A previous poster joked that you were on the tracks, but given you showed up and parked right next to another group that needed room to split pulls, you were in fact on the tracks.

3) Prior to these clips your group, stole a mob off of the other group's pull. Here is a tell exchange after this occured:

[Mon Nov 16 22:53:05 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: that was my golem I think?
[Mon Nov 16 22:53:51 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: why you msging me for? im only tanking the merbs that go to my group
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:26 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: I would direct your tells to someone who cares
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:28 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: tell your puller then
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:37 2020] Raggok -> Minimality: I aint telling anyone shit
[Mon Nov 16 22:54:39 2020] Minimality -> Raggok: wow lol
of course that isn't a reason to train someone but

4) The perception of someone saying on their stream they were going to train, appears bad. From what I hear he was concerned that it may happen because your group set up right next to theirs in the space they needed to split the pull, so he was concerned it would train. Which it did, and Blistig rectified the situation by asking you to leave after you petitioned them.

As always, RnF is a place for nonsense and propaganda. Next time you have a grievance message a Seal Team officer in game and we'll be glad to help. We may have even been kinder to you than the GMs, depite you being the wrong.

Best,
Smash
gonna drop reavers on em
Old 11-17-2020, 12:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2020, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seem p invested for someone who wasn’t there
thank you, i try to be a fervent and judicious flamer.

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Old 11-17-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

a bit out of topic but since you're playing CSI-Norrath here right now I was wondering if you created the forum account "hannahgrams" 5 years ago in case you need to "trashtalk" a bit? (not sure if thats the right word for it).

25 posts and all made in this thread?

Is this forum account something like a throw-away phone for boomers?
Old 11-17-2020, 12:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a bit out of topic but since you're playing CSI-Norrath here right now I was wondering if you created the forum account "hannahgrams" 5 years ago in case you need to "trashtalk" a bit? (not sure if thats the right word for it).

25 posts and all made in this thread?

Is this forum account something like a throw-away phone for boomers?
no, you can go further back in my posts. i post occasionally. i also just started playing p99 on green -- i just made an account back then and didn't install, i guess. i just don't post often.

Old 11-17-2020, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

oh ok. maybe the forum is a bit bugged then. It still says to me that you only made 25 posts.

wreid.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:57 PM
Banned

He has his chars names in his Sig.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has his chars names in his Sig.
i do have other characters, but these are my 2 that i actively play, yes.

please hold me accountable for my actions in-game, as i believe i am a fair, kind, and generally friendly player [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-17-2020, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wouldnt of happened on teal
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread