Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Kobold

What the fucck did I just read.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dawkins is (well, was) brilliant. Selfish Gene changed my life as a scientist. However I would define Dawkins as a molecular biologist and "the father of evolutionary biology" -- I wouldn't confine him to the ebio thing. Ebio, particularly the pop-explanatory ebio you might see on YouTube weighing in on gender wars stuff, tends to be looked down upon in the harder-science community as it's comprised of convenient easy narratives which are not typically falsifiable, while being a substantially easier academic track than hard biology or chemistry which would impart the same info. Think nurse vs doctor. It's a far cry from coining a very important piece of vocabulary and putting into words a concept that allows many people to abstract reality into a way more mathematic type of matrix, to say "men hunt & women nest" in fifty ways and get involved in pay gap conversations, instead of taking your education in something closely related but of substance, dont you think? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's actually a bit of information from a hard-science ivy league education i'm sharing with you. Not sure why you address me like a CC gender studies grad. Did you type me based on my gender identity? Can you try and engage me with a little more granularity please? I'm pretty far right and my hair's not pink. We've engaged enough that you should know this by now, but as I've learned in so doing, there's a bit of a bird brain thing going on there so I will try to limit my indignation.

I'm just a highly educated str8 normie who happens to be trans, not your disgusting gender studies boogieman you dumbfuck hick. Guess what? I don't even know what demisexual means. Bet you do, fagg0t. You're completely blinded by bigotry even after interacting with me here for months. You're an honest-to-goodness piece of shit in addition to being downright stupid, which I know you know you are.

I'm also further right than you, which means I don't eat from a fox news trough and type everyone not drinking the kool-aid as a liberal because I see what you are. Not conservative in any sense of the word. Just a member of the Hate Party trailing an intellectual leash held by globalist billionaires. Eat shit and drink piss you miserable little fuck. I swear that I can feel that you're 5'8" through the text btw, let me know if I'm wrong.
haha omg

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2020, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Move to the hills area.
I lived outside Houston for a bit less than a year. I wouldn't go back, traffic was a nightmare alone.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

Stay away from the retards in Austin.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys be nice to kitten he is a real girl and a scientist
Lol'd

But really good move OP I think you will be rewarded for all the hard work your putting into improving your life. At least your business has a greater chance of not being burned down.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least your business has a greater chance of not being burned down.
You sure about that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LGTwyQlx5w

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay away from the retards in Austin.
This
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Truly, TDW makes fools of us all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-02-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

You should move to Lubbock. It's a nice college town that's more conservative than the other cities in the state. Dallas/Ft. Worth area is going to be the last metroplex holdout for the conservatives in the state since a lot of you West-Yankees shitted up Austin, San Antonio, the Hill Country, and are moving more east to Dallas / Ft. Worth and Houston.

BTW, Lune was right about the state of public education in Texas. We're consistently in the mid-30's for rankings, but that's because former governor Rick Perry instituted the policy of "fudging" numbers at the school level. I highly recommend researching the school to prison pipeline politics for the area you're moving to because you will have to encounter it with your children's education, private school or not.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Aviak

Moving to Texas to own the libs! /s

For real though, good luck out there man! Hope you are able to get your business up and running again there (if that's your goal) and do good for your community.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't see any burning there but yeah I've heard alot of people from the liberal states have moved there to try to spread mental disease. I have heard jokes about not allowing them to vote when they move there haha!
Closed Thread