Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchgod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My younger brother was in a surfing accident several years ago when he wiped out really bad, and was under water for nearly 10 minutes and repeatedly stung by jellyfish.

Since then, I've tried to live up to the motto from the greatest film of all time, New Jack City: I AM my brother's keeper.

He is still paralyzed from all the many jellyfish stings he suffered that day, but I take care of him, and I play his favorite game with him, Everquest.

Due to his paralysis, and the fact his hands are still swollen 10x normal size because of the sheer number of jellyfish stings he had suffered (this was a few years ago), he cannot control his character, but he communicates to me by winking the one eye that is not paralyzed -- "C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E _ H-E-A-L _ I-N-C" he'll blink at me in Morse code, and that is how I know I am supposed to have his char cast complete heal on me so I don't die.

After we kill a mob, he blinks Y-A-A-A-A-A-S-S-S at me, and let me tell you, I wouldn't trade that feeling for a million dollars.

So, GM's, this is what you have ruined. My brother woke up and winked at me this morning, "M-A-Y-B-E _ T-H-E-R-E _ I-S _ N-O _ G-O-D."

So, thanks gm's. Thanks.
LMAO

KEETH JAIGER GREATEST OF ALL TIME NEVER SUSPENDED OR BANNED ONCE!!!!
play better nerrrdddd!!! <3 to my bros who still play here!!!) <3
Old 12-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wall O Lead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like this CouchGod guy.
Ditto.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

The visuals i received from reading couchgods story were emmy worthy. Definitely a top post of the year.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

I know this thread had a familiar ring to it.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...highlight=Wife
Old 12-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Banned

ah, oleris got promoted to elf janny
forgot about him [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2020, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchgod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My younger brother was in a surfing accident several years ago when he wiped out really bad, and was under water for nearly 10 minutes and repeatedly stung by jellyfish.

Since then, I've tried to live up to the motto from the greatest film of all time, New Jack City: I AM my brother's keeper.

He is still paralyzed from all the many jellyfish stings he suffered that day, but I take care of him, and I play his favorite game with him, Everquest.

Due to his paralysis, and the fact his hands are still swollen 10x normal size because of the sheer number of jellyfish stings he had suffered (this was a few years ago), he cannot control his character, but he communicates to me by winking the one eye that is not paralyzed -- "C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E _ H-E-A-L _ I-N-C" he'll blink at me in Morse code, and that is how I know I am supposed to have his char cast complete heal on me so I don't die.

After we kill a mob, he blinks Y-A-A-A-A-A-S-S-S at me, and let me tell you, I wouldn't trade that feeling for a million dollars.

So, GM's, this is what you have ruined. My brother woke up and winked at me this morning, "M-A-Y-B-E _ T-H-E-R-E _ I-S _ N-O _ G-O-D."

So, thanks gm's. Thanks.
Really appreciate you sharing friend, I am in a similar situation.

A couple of years ago my wife was strolling through the park when a rabid dog bit off all the fingers on her right hand. When she contracted rabies it caused her brain to swell and she lost most of her vision and now has permanent brain damage. Although the left-hand works, her reading comprehension is at an all-time low. Her only pleasure in life is casting complete heal.

Thanks to my good friend Kief I know that there can be life after love after all
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-08-2020, 09:46 AM
Orc

Default Lol

Confirmed fake, from an anonymous source. Don’t two box get good
Old 12-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Banned

Never got tested before... I guess my wife and I don't look like boxers
Old 12-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saftbudet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except if your name is Furoar, then its ok.
Furoar best boxxer / raid trainer / donater on P99.

A pillar of excellence within the community no doubt.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Furoar best boxxer / raid trainer / donater on P99.

A pillar of excellence within the community no doubt.
money really does solve everything
Closed Thread