Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How many RecondoJoe's could you beatup?
0 12 17.91%
1 1 1.49%
3-5 5 7.46%
9-11 49 73.13%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2021, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted 0 because it’s what everyone should be voting
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2021, 04:29 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDT44zT8JY

spicy link for the brave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone on here is some triple black belt green beret navel seal airbore ORBITAL ranger chuck norris undefeated son
ftfy
Old 06-15-2021, 09:23 AM
Fire Giant

9-11, seen lots of chiseled dudes shit themselves after a taze.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

I could not bring myself to harm such a pitiful creature.

The poor thing claimed it would have me executed.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Old 06-15-2021, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
9-11, seen lots of chiseled dudes shit themselves after a taze.
i'm pretty fat now

bmi definately in the female range [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2021, 10:15 AM
Aviak

9/11
I'd crash my fist into his face. What an annoying slobbering tub of grime.
Old 06-15-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is a keyboard monk better then a keyboard warrior, I voted 0, as I wont hit a girl, even if she does genderize herself as a boy. It's like some 5 year old saying he is the toughest guy in his class. I'm still not scared. I think everyone on here is some triple black belt green beret navel seal airbore ranger chuck norris undefeated son. You could of been anyone on the internet, and this is who you choose to be... someone who doesn't even have to take a hit, just falls to the ground and pretends to be dead until everyone else is gone. Amazing simply amazing..
On paper I actually am a lot more badass than I am in real-life. This used to irk guys in my platoon. I got to go to a disproportionate number of ARMY schools because when you're in the sniper platoon there's literally like 6 guys (7 if you count the platoon sergeant). Like you have your shooter, and spotter, and then you have a team leader. There's 2 teams. I was on the M24 team, the other team was the Barrett/50 Cal.

So these school slots come down from higher, each platoon might get 4 school slots. Well when the sniper platoon has like 6-7 guys in it, and the other platoons have like 30 guys in it, the guys in the sniper platoons end up going through a bunch of schools comparatively. Especially when the higher ranking guys use their Rank to get out of going to these schools.

I actually went through ARMY combatives level 1-3 off post in Clarksville. Was part of the first group of soldiers that they let civilians teach. A lot of our instructors were former UFC fighters, and UFC fighters would visit our camps because the MMA community is small and they thought what we were doing was cool. Matt Larson actually came up from Florida and over-saw us.

So anyways, after going through all of these schools and then moving down to a regular line platoon, someone saw my ERB and got mad. They were like according to your ERB you're some kind of black ops ninja sniper. And that's really what it sounded like. Advanced martial arts training, sniper school, sotic, ranger school, airborne, air assault, RSLC etc.

In reality I was not the toughest guy in the platoon, and I was not the best at anything in the platoon. Despite being a sniper there was guys in the platoon who could shoot better than me. Despite being a martial arts instructor, there was many guys in the platoon who could fight better than me. But on paper I was more qualified than all of them at everything, and that was a far cry from reality.
Old 06-15-2021, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread