Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a game. We have the right to compete fairly on an even playing field. I'm sorry I wrote too much.
Its not that you wrote too much its your guild's hypocrisy dipshit.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch the video. Its clear what happened and why.
Maybe if you're trying to see what Arcler is telling you to see, but I've watched all three angles, and I fail to see any evidence of who the mobs were on besides Hoyi or an enchanter in <Riot>.

Yeah, Klaz is casting in the video, but as far as I'm aware, it's not against the rules for Klaz to cast spells in ToV.

They're not the target on assist; they're not the first to die.

I'd love to see any actual evidence before you start accusing people of wrong doing, but like I said, it's not against the rules for Klaz to cast spells in ToV. As far as I can tell, members of your raid pulled the drakes over the lip of the ramp, and they started killing people, including Klaz.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not that you wrote too much its your guild's hypocrisy dipshit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2021, 03:41 AM
Sarnak

Lol a contested engage after training us is not a free attempt. Funny though
Old 06-20-2021, 03:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now we just need to agree that we need the gms to give us rules and we are getting somewhere
I agree on this. When dragons were rooted, it was supposed to come with ruleset followups but that never happened. The meta has evolved to become train everything around which is far more ridiculous than unrooted dragons ever were. Now you have entire raids getting wiped out in the middle of ToV instead of the more safe entrance or exit areas.

Bag limits isn't a real fix. I think that like PoG, the rule should be that you have to kill any engaged guards/trash before the raid target. Maybe it'd result in standoffs but whatever. Something will give.
Old 06-20-2021, 03:52 AM
Sarnak

I'm on a break, but seems that Vanquish still is the best guild to be part of
Old 06-20-2021, 03:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I think what is wrong with the raid scene is exemplified perfectly in this RNF post. There has been so little accountability for bad behavior that the first thing you do is come here to gloat and laugh about it because you believe that you can get away with it.

All the other details are irrelevant. Watch the video. Its clear what happened and why.

I can't help the fact that wiping under Vulak takes more time to recover from than wiping at doubles and you lost the race to the next engage even though you trained us and almost all our officers and leaders were distracted trying to identify what happened, negotiate with Vanquish, and upload their fraps instead of running a raid.

Nobody from Vanq offered a free attempt at Vulak this is a lie as best as I can tell. It was never brought up and everyone at the raid was under the impression we were racing for the second engage. It is hilarious that Valick waited until we rushed into our engage and wiped before casually mentioning that you were resuming. It's very on the nose.

Maybe a few more jokes about us wiping to Vulak will make you feel better about it?It's hard to say.
actually the first thing i did was correct op's narrative to make it more in line with reality

the narrative is all in your head dude

you live in the drama of your own perception of people you have no understanding of
Old 06-20-2021, 04:08 AM
Fire Giant

This has almost the exact same amount of evidence as that time Muadeb trained AG/F on an active Dozekar, and Riot claimed there wasn't enough evidence. Riot claimed to not see the same train that AG/F did, and that AG/F were making assumptions they did not agree with; just like now except with the roles reversed.

Anyone in Riot who honestly think their guild wouldn't be making the same arguments Vanquish is making now if the roles were reversed either hasn't been paying attention for the past year, or is a complete idiot. The fraps provided don't definitively implicate klaz, just like the evidence provided didn't definitively implicate Muadeb.

Also, who in the Riot brain trust came up with the idea of AEing Vulak's guards? Would really like to hear how they sold that idea to anyone remotely familiar with that encounter.
Old 06-20-2021, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone in Riot who honestly think their guild wouldn't be making the same arguments Vanquish is making now if the roles were reversed either hasn't been paying attention for the past year, or is a complete idiot.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-20-2021, 04:35 AM
Fire Giant

So, somebody didn't cycle camp? or what happened? that was pretty far agro no ?