Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 07:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you be such a complete and utter FUCKTARD? Go watch the videos again, shit for brains. All mobs were reset and no agro... it was also called out in Coms, but you gaslighing bitches love to pick and choose and argue half truths... we didn't have any agro on them.

Then, watch my video, you will see, if you go frame by frame that your necro boy stands up, brings mobs in, FD's as it comes over the hill, and those mobs then go for sitting players now at the top of the agro table thanks to your necro. Then, when AE breaks his FD, they all go dogpile his ass.. then, they let out new messages, since their primary target with primary agro, is now dead. But hey.. keep living in fantasy land and go fuck yourself.

I thought the #1 raiding guild would understand game mechanics. Too bad I picked up your necro casting in my fraps, got him also standing up, and got him dying .... maybe you should look again, before you lie more... nm, that's your normal MO.. lie cheat and steal.. I guess you learned that from your guild leader. Fucking pathetic garbage human beings
Well that escalated quickly, take a deep breath and calm down. Note that you are the one cursing and using personal attacks rather than have a rational debate about what happened. Oh, and nice job sneaking in gaslighting again, look how well you are doing!
Old 06-21-2021, 07:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He didn't train you guys. He ran up there as our cameraman to fraps your raid and make sure you weren't trying to slow down vulak guards or trash by kiting them through the lava. We all know mobs swim more slowly than they run.
He did train.
"Mobs swim more slowly than they run".....isn't this how you delinked Tunare for 6 months?
Old 06-21-2021, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Just finished reading some of the convoluted and ridiculously outlandish conjecture of what you think happened, by breaking things down frame by frame and asserting your opinions of cause and effect as facts.

I'll try to simplify the explanation, in the order of events as they happened, to clear up the confusion. As I mentioned in my previous post, Klax ran up there as our cameraman to fraps your raid to make sure you weren't trying to slow down vulak guards or trash by kiting them through the lava, or pull some other type of shenanigans to de-sync the vulak guards and mess with his call mechanic.

Members of your raid were dirty (had agro on the train) and didn't cycle camp. This was stated in voice in the fraps you provided. When we dropped the vulak guards, they ran to the players that were still dirty, and social agroed all of the mobs along the way, including the ones you see reset in the three way. The train goes straight for players in your camp, and the fraps you provided show an assist on a member of your raid. Multiple members of your raid are killed, and not just the ones sitting down closest to where the train came in. As your dirty players are being taken out by the train, the mobs cast AoE spells which breaks the FD of klax, who has been FD up there without any agro. After his FD is broken by the mobs that you trained to that area, he is also killed by the train.

I hope you all enjoyed your father's day barbecues, and maybe by next vulak your leadership will try and execute a better plan, rather than fish for concessions and make excuses for losing.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He did train.
"Mobs swim more slowly than they run".....isn't this how you delinked Tunare for 6 months?
I see the sarcasm went right over your head. Silly people in leadership positions of your guild pushed this narrative for months with no proof. Mobs don't move more slowly in water, I was being sarcastic.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me break this down for you barney style you absolute imbecile, or are you playing like a full retard, you never go full retard. The assist was after the new agro message, after the necro FD'ed. Maybe you should go watch the fucking video, slow it down real slow for your dumb ass and then try and understand, instead of playing mental gymnastics with yourself. Know what happens when a monk or SK or necro FD's successfuly, with pissed off mobs coming at him and now in range of other people? They go to kill the new people that they just found. its FUCKING amazing. Now, when dumbshit necro stands to get the hell out of dodge, for being a fucking wanker, guess what EVERY FUCKING mob around there does.. they go to murder his dumb ass. Know what this means shit for brains? It means he had the HIGHEST agro.

Now why was a necro FD in the back of an opposing raid force, btw, which was NO WHERE NEAR his own fucking raid.. so why was he even here in the first place... but lets ask that question in the next paragraph.

Why did he run up the ramp, to an opposing raids area.. with another kiter who had agro.. and brought said mobs up towards the t op of the ramp, and this necro, just happen to run behind this opposing raid force, all the while agro. Why did this necro not just /q like EVERY FUCKING FD class knows you MUST do to clear agro on any mobs that have agro on you that are not stationary position mobs. Lets now get to the meat and potatoes boys and girls. Why did he run there in the first place all the while having agro on Vulaks guards, and subsequently, everything else they come across. Why not /q at at triples all by yourself in the safe space you CoTH into... 0 reason to run up the ramp with a fellow kiter into an opposing forces area, no where near your own, unless, just maybe, your either a moron, or you planned on bringing mobs to slow/stop the opposing force from being able to engage. while you wiped. To argue anything before this, is absolutely moronic. Stop moving the goal posts and answer the basic questions, then we can move onto the harder ones. Enjoy!
Old 06-21-2021, 08:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see the sarcasm went right over your head. Silly people in leadership positions of your guild pushed this narrative for months with no proof. Mobs don't move more slowly in water, I was being sarcastic.
It's hard to know when an imbecile is being sarcastic.
Old 06-21-2021, 09:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hard to know when an imbecile is being sarcastic.
Just take the L, Nutsax. It happens.
Old 06-21-2021, 09:30 AM
Kobold

literally all of this drama could have been avoided if *one* person in your raid could provide fraps of your claims

does no one have a video of klaz standing up?

from my understanding you dont.

and so because you dont have this hard evidence, and you just have circumstantial evidence you are trying to make your case by reeeeeing on un and forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a fucking retard if 3 pages of Raid rules is not enough to solve your confusion.
be careful with these gamer words kittens

and so instead of linking me to a rule you linked me to the rules page - presumably because the rule we broke is so evident that it should be obvious for me to find in there?
Old 06-21-2021, 09:30 AM
Aviak

What evidence do you have of his intention to train you? You state in the UN "We have provided evidence that one of your players (Klazdaxthun) intentionally wiped our raid ..."

It's tiresome hearing Riot claim intention over and over.
Old 06-21-2021, 09:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awweshux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What evidence do you have of his intention to train you? You state in the UN "We have provided evidence that one of your players (Klazdaxthun) intentionally wiped our raid ..."

It's tiresome hearing Riot claim intention over and over.
Stop gaslighting, it isn't working.
Closed Thread