Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2021, 05:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing is wrong with "your" understanding. I am simply suggesting you create a Necro or Monk and level them to the appropriate levels then test Feign death on your own free time. Good luck.

“If you don’t invest a hundreds hours of your own time defending yourself that’s proof your guilty!”
Old 06-23-2021, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing is wrong with "your" understanding. I am simply suggesting you create a Necro or Monk and level them to the appropriate levels then test Feign death on your own free time. Good luck.
Remember when you were leveling 'Mend' and it would damage you instead of heal. What a bunch of horseshit.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Looks like a pretty obvious train, either that or the guy was clearly just an innocent cameraman.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“If you don’t invest a hundreds hours of your own time defending yourself that’s proof your guilty!”
No. If you don't know simple mechanics by now you are either:

1. Using that knowledge to gain leverage by blind sighting others from seeing actual truth

or

2. Don't understand how to play.

Take your pick. Most people already know which it is. I'll assist you though by using my own free-time to supplement you a direct link to:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Feign_Death_(Ability)

Hope you guys are taking notes. Exams next Repop cycle.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No. If you don't know simple mechanics by now you are either:

1. Using that knowledge to gain leverage by blind sighting others from seeing actual truth

or

2. Don't understand how to play.

Take your pick. Most people already know which it is. I'll assist you though by using my own free-time to supplement you a direct link to:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Feign_Death_(Ability)

I never learned how to FD to the left. Please teach me so I'm no longer a uniflopper.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:

im going to enjoy shitting on your dead guild

lets see if you can log in more than 60 for the next vulak
Old 06-23-2021, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never learned how to FD to the left. Please teach me so I'm no longer a uniflopper.
First you gotta log out from RnF. Double click EQ. Enter a server of choice. Hit New character. Pick a race that allows you to select one of the three following classes: Monk,Necro,SK. Then name it something good.

When you enter the world you are now either orthodox or southpaw style. Congratulations; you are on your way.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im going to enjoy shitting on your dead guild

lets see if you can log in more than 60 for the next vulak
With the link I provided you, you might able to defeat a dead guild!
Old 06-23-2021, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Is this where we go to learn that when KRIOT trains AEing drakes on top of you while you're FD, it will add you back to the aggro list?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
First you gotta log out from RnF.
This is where you lost me.
Closed Thread