Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2021, 03:57 PM
Aviak

Default Coming back! What solid XP quests exist still?

Hey all! Coming back! Mainly a solo player, I have a high 40s (47 I think) SK that I was going to go and farm do quest items with. I remember reading bone chips and goblin ears were nerfed, is there any items I should go for?
Was planning on turning crushbone inside out off peak hours.
Thanks!!
Old 11-23-2021, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

For an alt or for the SK?

Most of the lowbie ones have been nerfed but will still speed you forward to the low teens.
Old 11-23-2021, 04:04 PM
Banned

gnoll teeth to 18 cb belts to 18 and the big cb things (i forget if they are shoulders or bracers or what) to like 24, lightstones to 25, and if u are rich goblin ears to like 20+

firiona vie drolvarg teeths, maybe dalnir drovalg teeths??? or somewhere else to get them i forget

u can to tackleboxes and dresses wih feren and ton firepride and honeymead with trumpy to 8+ slows down a lot

df pelts to 15, orc scalps to like ... idk 19?
Old 11-23-2021, 04:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For an alt or for the SK?

Most of the lowbie ones have been nerfed but will still speed you forward to the low teens.
For an alt! Probably going to be a good aligned cleric or good aligned mage.
Old 11-23-2021, 04:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gnoll teeth to 18 cb belts to 18 and the big cb things (i forget if they are shoulders or bracers or what) to like 24, lightstones to 25, and if u are rich goblin ears to like 20+

firiona vie drolvarg teeths, maybe dalnir drovalg teeths??? or somewhere else to get them i forget

u can to tackleboxes and dresses wih feren and ton firepride and honeymead with trumpy to 8+ slows down a lot

df pelts to 15, orc scalps to like ... idk 19?
Goblin ears aren’t nerfed?! That’s exiting! I can probably solo the HHK basement and get some slow xp on the SK. Then just xfer to my alt and turn in? Is there faction needed?
Old 11-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Exp items you can get and transfer are:

Bone chips for 1-6
DF or CB belts 6-12
CB shoulderpads 12+

I personally like to make an alt and get them over to Qeynos Hills where they can level very quickly off gnoll teeth, rabid wolf and bear skins, putrid rib bones, and bandit sashes at higher levels.

All of these are no drop though.
Old 11-23-2021, 04:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exp items you can get and transfer are:

Bone chips for 1-6
DF or CB belts 6-12
CB shoulderpads 12+

I personally like to make an alt and get them over to Qeynos Hills where they can level very quickly off gnoll teeth, rabid wolf and bear skins, putrid rib bones, and bandit sashes at higher levels.

All of these are no drop though.
Solid!!! So I have never made a Qeynos starting character…this sounds interesting! My SK is actually Erudite so I know blackburrow well.
Does this sound like a plan: farm CB belts and pads, get my alt to kaladim, turn in til 12-16, then get a ride to surefall and mess around with blackburrow and bandits?

Thanks for the response!
Old 11-23-2021, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

The best xp around bb is really over by 12. Most of the mobs aren’t blue, they’re either green or still slightly too tough to fight.

The qeynos area is so quiet your toon will almost PL itself off qeynos/rabids/gnolls.

If you just do hand ins to 12 you will struggle against xp mobs due to poor skills.
Old 11-23-2021, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best xp around bb is really over by 12. Most of the mobs aren’t blue, they’re either green or still slightly too tough to fight.

The qeynos area is so quiet your toon will almost PL itself off qeynos/rabids/gnolls.

If you just do hand ins to 12 you will struggle against xp mobs due to poor skills.
This exactly. I'd say do either root. I always get annoyed by low skills when I've gone bone chips and then belts.

Get a toon to QH around 4 or 5 and go nuts.
Old 11-23-2021, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobhc3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For an alt! Probably going to be a good aligned cleric or good aligned mage.
Make a human inny cleric. Good/evil with some awesome clickies.
Closed Thread