Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 06:50 PM
Banned

Default Teppler/Sinix and Crypt thread

Well I've inspired a lot of autist rage. Got people digging through all my posts looking for gotcha moments. Multiple threads on page 1. I'm not gonna read all of them. This is a catch all thread I'll read once in a while if you want me to respond to anything.
Old 05-24-2018, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

How much for a Hierophants Cloak?
Old 05-24-2018, 10:26 PM
Kobold

Will you please be our official RnF Mascot

Old 05-24-2018, 10:43 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2018, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2018, 01:14 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Bitches bitching on the forums because they can't do anything in game. Welcome to EQ. Play on red so you can do something about it or stfu.
Old 05-25-2018, 07:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much for a Hierophants Cloak?
I priced the last few at 15k. I can't remember the last time I sold one though. Unlike JBB, hiero cloaks are lore. I usually get a good trade offer almost immediately when I put one for sale and I take it so I don't need to spend excessive time tunnel questing.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I priced the last few at 15k. I can't remember the last time I sold one though. Unlike JBB, hiero cloaks are lore. I usually get a good trade offer almost immediately when I put one for sale and I take it so I don't need to spend excessive time tunnel questing.
If I defend you on these forums, will you hook my shaman alt up with some shiny JBB?

I will change my avatar/sig to bless your holy name and I will even create a website advocating for your cause.

Let me be your wingman.....for the low low cost of a JBB.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Is this confirmation you intentionally wiped your monks group so you could log over and kill Hiero on shammy?
Old 05-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this confirmation you intentionally wiped your monks group so you could log over and kill Hiero on shammy?
Very silly conspiracy theory and desperate attempt to hold on to their camp/hiero. That guy claims I'm Barus. Admins have permission to check and write their findings.

Quote:
How many USD do you sell Heiro cloaks for?
Isn't there a standard going rate? Last I checked it works out to a couple of dollars an hours which is far far..... far below my pay grade. That's why I tend to question a lot of RMT people. The people who are smart and crafty enough to make money off RMTing, all of them have the intelligence to be making at least 10x more per hour working a legitimate job.
Closed Thread