Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol ...

Teppler
Didn't I teach you how to camp named hiero and then you asked me if I want to start a plan to hold him down permanently? And then you apologized for ever saying anything negative to me on forums. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Teppler; 11-23-2018 at 01:00 PM..
Old 11-23-2018, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He drops VoG quite a bit
I've gotten 2 malo's worth 10k in just 10-15 spawns. I haven't gotten Torpor yet.
Old 11-23-2018, 01:56 PM
Aviak

"I know this is a complete scumbag move, but would i get in trouble for it?"
Old 11-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've gotten 2 malo's worth 10k in just 10-15 spawns. I haven't gotten Torpor yet.
Divinity used to have a CoH bot set up on poopsock mountain back in the day and we'd coh down and do tola/prot runs every morning. This was back when sneak pulling worked so we could break it really easily
Old 11-23-2018, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never done it but I had it happen to me last night.

Currently there's 3 factions of people who camp prot.

I'm one of them and I'm new to the area. The other two factions are this small guild called "Last to Engage" and the Tempest guys Indigence and Bogos. Bogos is a really nice guy but Indigence is steadily losing his mind. He's been at this camp for over a year and I think he's very upset that more are around now. You guys would laugh if I told you some of the stunts he's tried to pull on me like give me incorrect spawn times and try to tell me Prots drops suck among other things.

I was friends with the "Last to Engage' guys and the monk considered us on good terms when he sniped the Prot my parnter and I were clearing towards. I told him I thought his move was in bad taste though. I told him, if he considered me a friend, why not at least give me a heads up that he was going for Prot? I saw him sitting there and thought since we engaged roamer, he was just gonna sit back.

All I really want is the rules consistent so we're all playing by the same rules. Nothing more or less.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doil_Boil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divinity used to have a CoH bot set up on poopsock mountain back in the day and we'd coh down and do tola/prot runs every morning. This was back when sneak pulling worked so we could break it really easily
You can still do that. Prot is a duo camp. I see Tola trio'd. If you have the right classes.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the group has not killed/is keeping the PH down they have no claim to the camp, even if they are clearing in. Allowed? yes. Dick move? maybe.
^ thems the rules as far as I know.
Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 11-23-2018, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't I teach you how to camp named hiero and then you asked me if I want to start a plan to hold him down permanently? And then you apologized for ever saying anything negative to me on forums. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Methinks you have me confused with somebody that probably doesn’t exist.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 11-23-2018, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

If you put your characters in your sig he could be sure ^^
Old 11-23-2018, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread