Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-26-2022, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Great community of players, can always find some adventure to go on and gotten some good gear with them!
Old 04-26-2022, 11:23 AM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure I was in a FoH guild back in 1999 or early 2000ees on Brell server. Happy with current guild though. Also, please don't grief. Best of luck to yous.
Old 04-26-2022, 12:07 PM
Banned

Meh, I'm still bitter that you guys rejected my application and couldn't be bothered to tell me why.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:14 PM
Orc

id join, but the FoH forums are very problematic. and being the only true leftist on p99, i cannot join an explicitly not leftist guild. i hope you understand.
Old 04-27-2022, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, I'm still bitter that you guys rejected my application and couldn't be bothered to tell me why.

Hey Bomaroast, please send me a DM. I am the new recruitment officer and would like to know more about this situation? or feel free to DM me on discord. Gnough#7708
Old 04-27-2022, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
id join, but the FoH forums are very problematic. and being the only true leftist on p99, i cannot join an explicitly not leftist guild. i hope you understand.
Hey Bigfun, we have an explicit no politics rule in our guild. The FOH online forum is a massive compilation of different games and guilds. I assure you our P99 guild treats all with respect and integrity. Feel free to DM me on discord. Gnough#7708
Old 04-27-2022, 12:52 PM
Large Rat

cool guild if only their guild leader aly didn't force the guild into a Stockholm syndrome with seal team
Old 04-28-2022, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool guild if only their guild leader aly didn't force the guild into a Stockholm syndrome with seal team
Hey Fable, I am not sure that is completely accurate. FOH has always operated independently while assisting and navigating Norrath with other guilds when requested, and are not tied to Seal Team.
Old 04-28-2022, 08:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Don’t worry about what Fable Kid says - that’s just Tunabros ( Azile <Kingdom> ) alt account. He used to be in FoH.

For those looking for a guild, this fortunately demonstrates a big benefit to joining a casual guild: a lot of emotionally immature and/or creepy folks get filtered out over time and you’re left with a group of adults.

FoH seems like a solid, friendly casual guild.

I’m sorry your thread is getting grief’d by Kingdom. It’s also clear Kingdoms leadership / membership doesn’t care about it’s reputation enough to ask members to abstain from trolling a friendly recruitment post. Says a lot.
Old 04-28-2022, 08:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fable_kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually Lol'd at this one. I wonder who this is in game. I have a few guesses!