Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 06-25-2022, 02:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a grudge, just giving specific examples of Pacatus being greedy since the inception of the server. Sip on.
Hey, if holding onto your anger is what does it for you, you enjoy.
Old 06-25-2022, 02:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
paint every action by ST as evil.
They don't need any propaganda after waking the Sleeper, ST leadership fucked the whole green server over by doing that so they are the bad guys here buddy, keep sippin that copium though
Old 06-25-2022, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't need any propaganda after waking the Sleeper, ST leadership fucked the whole green server over by doing that so they are the bad guys here buddy, keep sippin that copium though
sorry you dont got warder loot
Old 06-25-2022, 02:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you dont got warder loot
There it is
Old 06-26-2022, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleepscherone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing in venerate, kingdom and now ST I can say kingdom by far is the most toxic guild on the server right now; not putting this on the members but the leadership and some vocal members. Blue became this because of hate of opposing big guilds, now green is having similar tones because of kingdom hate of ST. They literally teamed up with the most toxic of blue raiders a couple months ago for vulaks.

Last few weeks have seen not only purposeful training but admitting training and talk of purposefully training. "Let your members freely express yourself."

You'll never admit it since your koolaid is so strong (and I was under the sway before). No one is squeaky clean but extreme extrapolation is done to paint every action by ST as evil. Never heard once in ST comms to do something shady or not take responsibility for something gone awry ( I wouldnt lie).

You throwing out your positive propaganda of kingdom, keeping it real on the raid scene. Many good friends in kingdom still but it had to be said . Green is changing and not for the better. Hope there is a return to "normal" of a year ago but it seems unlikely. Communication sucks between the top guilds right now and its not because of 2 stubborn parties, I can say that much.
Good joke man, 01/20 on troll attempt.
No one likes ST, you guys are dying more and more everyday, my kingdom interaction always have been top notch, while ST interactions have been pretty terrible overall.
Old 06-26-2022, 11:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Not a grudge, just giving specific examples of Pacatus being greedy since the inception of the server. Sip on.
Even if, people can be loot hungry and still be super Nice people, if loots is on of their main drives, who gives a shit? Everytime it is earned.
Just reeks of jealousy.
Old 06-26-2022, 12:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Pac yesterday taking his personal time to arrange and attend epic kills for 2 guild clerics, one of them being a recruit. What a monster.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:51 PM
Decaying Skeleton

BREAKING:

P99 guild has some really good people, and also has some real pieces of trash.

There, I just described every major guild on the server.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:53 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
I know you haven't been around very long but you should ask old Kingdom members about the great Yeksha event during classic, or the story about the carmine robe and cyro robe. Keep sippin that kool-aid kid.
As someone who has been with Kingdom since teal merge id be happy to shed a little bit of light on these stories you brought up and get rid of the negative connotation youve applied to Pacs character and past events that you really dont seem to understand.

Ykesha camp, Cryosilk Robe....

Our entire guild was happy to see Pac get a Cryosilk Robe (we all knew it was a dream item of his from classic). I dont see any difference between somebody DKP winning a planar BP then later getting an LR BP while they were still dropping...could it be perceived as selfish by some people? Sure, by jealous people who see pixels > people and put themselves first. Maybe youre the guy who accidently typed something out in /say instead of /tell and embarrassed yourself so bad you had to de-guild after Pac got his robe...?

Ykesha camp was something that went on for days where several people in our guild got SSoYs. Pac was the main force behind getting these camps going and as I recall it took him quite a while to get one of his own (several days). Maybe you never got one, sorry.

Pacatus is probably the least selfish person in Kingdom, that guy does so much stuff for people it would blow your mind. I dont think ive ever witnessed an in-game leader spend so much of his personal time to make sure things are working well and taken care of and to make sure each of his guildmates are heard and helped when needed. This guy literally set up a fund raiser to help a guild member who had lost their family home during a hurricane.

We all have a huge amount of respect for Pac for what he does...he certainly doesnt deserve the constant harassments, belittling, and patronizing stream of shit he gets from ST and their leaders.

During the Oggokocalypse of June 2022, I saw every guild on Green helping each other out with resses and ports, just enjoying themselves and being thankful to each other...What were ST leaders doing? Giving the greenlight for their members to grief people in the Cabilis arena while they checked out and went to the beach (lol) and replied with a condescending bs post to the UN community blaming the victims.

There are really awesome, nice, genuine people in ST...its just too bad their leaders are rotten apples who have been clouded by their own misinterpretation of what is means to be a decent human...Projection is a real thing and no-one on Green hates you guys, you do it to yourselves.

<choose your reply from the following>

a) Sorry you didnt get warder loot
b) See you on green 2.0
c) ST has been the good guys all along
Old 06-26-2022, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paleepscherone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing in venerate, kingdom and now ST I can say kingdom by far is the most toxic guild on the server right now; not putting this on the members but the leadership and some vocal members. Blue became this because of hate of opposing big guilds, now green is having similar tones because of kingdom hate of ST. They literally teamed up with the most toxic of blue raiders a couple months ago for vulaks.

Last few weeks have seen not only purposeful training but admitting training and talk of purposefully training. "Let your members freely express yourself."

You'll never admit it since your koolaid is so strong (and I was under the sway before). No one is squeaky clean but extreme extrapolation is done to paint every action by ST as evil. Never heard once in ST comms to do something shady or not take responsibility for something gone awry ( I wouldnt lie).

You throwing out your positive propaganda of kingdom, keeping it real on the raid scene. Many good friends in kingdom still but it had to be said . Green is changing and not for the better. Hope there is a return to "normal" of a year ago but it seems unlikely. Communication sucks between the top guilds right now and its not because of 2 stubborn parties, I can say that much.
Stockholme syndrome at its finest.

We can't forget that Seal Team

> only guild to be ban on both servers in history of p99
> deleted old UN because of bag limits
> sniped an open raid target in front of a bunch of casuals who wanted to experience a dragon
> ninja looted a yelinak head
> woke the sleeper, the proceeded to spam ooc with "ARF ARF ARF ARF" and other comments
> give warder loot to an ex kingdom member rather than someone who has been in your guild since vanilla just to spite kingdom

Totally not toxic at all!