View Poll Results: Who won
<Aftermath> 89 47.59%
<Awakened> 98 52.41%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does awakened know what "50%" means?
No. The passive observer can safely apply the 20% rule to anything they see from Awakened. If the week is 50/50 they think they won 70/30. When Aftermath crushes Awakened 70/30ish (like this week) Awakened claims 50/50. Subtract 20% from whatever they say and you get the true picture. Shit, a couple months ago I saw an Awakened poster try to say they killed 90% of the mobs in a cycle.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only in Awakened can you be scum for spending the DKP you earned. I pity you guys, come on over to where you're free to do as you like with your DKP and don't have to worry about hypocritical DKP docks for RnF!
Reading comprehension is so difficult these days. I don't give a shit about him spending his DKP and leaving, that's what it's there for. I am poking fun at the fact that his Rampage LC # was essentially worthless had he not joined this community of people that he so vehemently despises now. Makes his hatred for those same people all very trite and fake because it's the cool thing to do now.

Carry on.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBLOW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reading comprehension is so difficult these days. I don't give a shit about him spending his DKP and leaving, that's what it's there for. I am poking fun at the fact that his Rampage LC # was essentially worthless had he not joined this community of people that he so vehemently despises now. Makes his hatred for those same people all very trite and fake because it's the cool thing to do now.

Carry on.
Remind me - which side is mad about video game items?
Old 07-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me - which side is mad about video game items?
<Blue Loot Matters>
Old 07-10-2016, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBLOW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Carry on.
#AboveIt
Old 07-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Kobold

So glad my # really took off!
Old 07-10-2016, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So glad my # really took off!
Scifer, you seemed like a nice guy while we were apps together so just.. stay out of this forum. It will end badly for you. Just take a look at Happyzheal's DKP adjustments to see what I mean.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

whoever got vulak won
Old 07-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoever got vulak won
does getting a vulak-shaped pinata on a server with gimped easy combat mechanics and official RMT count?
Old 07-11-2016, 08:55 AM
Banned

Glad my boys in Aftermath and waxing that Awakened a$$
Closed Thread