Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

To be fair I have been PK'd on red and even ragedquitted once due to personal problems, but even the really crazy pvpers aren't that bad and sometimes very cool depending on their mood and hormone levels at the moment.

Just don't 'expect a lot' and be your own team leader and group go getter and I think you can have success on red. I am tryin to get back into it. But for me it's health. Sometimes I can only sit at the computer for like an hr before I gotta just randomly get up and go piss off for a few hrs and that doesn't work with neckbeards who will camp an item for 5 weeks straight not getting up at all. So I kinda just don't form close bonds with ppl there.

There's a core of ppl who like want you to invest about a year sitting and camping items with and for them, so u can be competative at NtoV pvp but ignore them.

It's still fun tho.

An u can always LNS (loot and scoot) and troll /ooc if u mad

alts are the key to pvp enjoyment because no matter what u can be somewhere else doing something else in an instant if u can't win
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-18-2020 at 01:11 PM..
Closed Thread