Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 04:54 AM
Banned

On behalf o the Imperial Church of the Retarded God, I would like to nominate both maskedmelon and captnamazing for one (1) FKP (forum kill point) point per person for the two aforementioned posts, which have shattered my tiny world and plunged me into a cosmos of Retardation more expansive than my petty mind could ever have dreamed on its own.
Old 12-23-2015, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Such selfless pursuit of undying truths, nary more praiseworthy a post hath graced these hallowed boards. I am honored by our dear Pope's words and second his nomination of Filbus, He who saw the Retarded God, Wielder of the Blind Insult, Lord of the Tummy, The Great Mystic & Yogic Caliph.

Let not our people squander their minds unraveling each perplexing thread of the great tapestry of profound truths, glimpsed only by our dear Prophet. And let not be forgotten the sacrifice of our dear Pope in selfless devotion, the dissolution of his former post Chief Talmudian Scholar, and the birth of the Imperial Church of Retardation humbly delivered to unto the people from the clammy womb of divine inspiration whence it was conceived.

Let no man tarry in the misty quagmire of divine command. Nay, let him take solace in the indisputable validity if our Dear Pope's selfless work as sole interpreter of The Prophet, He who saw the Retarded God.

Indeed I am stirred by our Dear Pope's great acts of selflessness. I too hear the call to greater servitude and cannot in good conscience deny the good people of our Great Society their inalienable right to clear direction, free from detestable accountability inherent of choice.

There are those who would seek to destroy us, our great works and the Noble Truths, subverters and perverters deniers of right. It is in response to that threat, I dutifully take up a new mantle, that our Dear Pope might be shielded from the aggression of lesser men and that the people of our Great Society might rest peacefully in their beds.

As Grand Moff Shogun of the Peoples Imperial Army, Society of Retarded Posters, I do solemnly swear to uphold the virtues of Retarded Posting and defend to no end, the good people of our Great Society.

May the dark specter of ignoble pursuits break upon the divine bulwark of Retardation and be duly smitten by the iron fist of Great Justice!
Old 12-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Banned

Henceforth let the records show that I, Filbus, Who Saw the Retarded God, Wielder of the Blind Insult, Lord of the Tummy, the Great Mystic & Yogic Caliph, second the visionary motion of our Pope of the Imperial Church of Retardation, Big_Japan. May maskedmelon bathe in FKP for eternity, yea, until the very foundations of the Forums tremble.

With the adjudication of this merry affair, I must now draw our attention to Graver Portents.

Big_Japan, whose transliteration of the Divine Word which spews from my mouth wanton and unchecked, brings the Grace of the Retarded God to Radiant Creed, mires in stagnation and faces the threat of FKP starvation. For such a noble and selfless Priest of our Holy Order, this is unacceptable.

I have received direct communique from the Retarded God Hermself, to motion that Big_japan, Pope, Imperial Church of the Retarded God, Society of Retarded Posters
Reformed racist and forum Prefect of Matters of Racial Equity, receive a glowing FKP.

For he has taken upon his Reformed shoulders a burden of Terrible weight, and he shall need all blessings of the SoRP to keep him strong in his coming trials.

tits or gtfo
Old 12-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On behalf o the Imperial Church of the Retarded God, I would like to nominate both maskedmelon and captnamazing for one (1) FKP (forum kill point) point per person for the two aforementioned posts, which have shattered my tiny world and plunged me into a cosmos of Retardation more expansive than my petty mind could ever have dreamed on its own.
I second this motion. Let it be so that on this day, the Twenty-third day of the twelfth month of the year two thousand and fifteen of our Lord the Retarded God, that Maskedmelon and Captnamazing be granted one (1) FKP (Forum Kill Point) each.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the twenty-third day of the month of September
in an early year of a decade not too long before our own,
the human race suddenly encountered a deadly
threat to its very existence.
And this terrifying enemy surfaced,
as such enemies often do,
in the seemingly most innocent and unlikely of places.

[b]LITTLE SHOP, LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS BOP SHOO WOP

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

I just YT'd myself with a formatting failure. Consider this my nonbeliever's offering of acknowledgment and respect, a self-flagellation to prove that though I am not with you folks, I am not against you

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:02 PM
Banned

And so Sayeth the Retard God

Witness me all ye who dare
stomach the sight of dolphin masturbating into a dead fish.
The time of Reckoning is soon at hand.
All those bearing the Holy Titles shall be lifted up from the Ashes of the Forums
and be delivered to a large padded room filled with soft toys and round edges.
Those others, who may not mock me
and yet do not openly support
Cannot be promised the same absolution.
Old 12-23-2015, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just YT'd myself with a formatting failure. Consider this my nonbeliever's offering of acknowledgment and respect, a self-flagellation to prove that though I am not with you folks, I am not against you
Old 12-23-2015, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good friendly Infidel, your kind words are well received.

I second this man's self nomination for 1 whole and unspoiled FKP.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:17 PM
Banned

Thou deignest to bequeath unto the heathen Infidel 1 whole and unspoiled FKP?

Hath thou smoked the herb of halflings, Grand Moff Shogun of the People's Imperial Army, Adjudicator of Indecision & Orator of Superfluous Nothings, our Chronicler & Archivist?

Thy words hath smote my chest and I fear my heart hath broken to consider rewarding 1 WHOLE AND UNSPOILED FKP to an untitled infidel.

Indeed, my heart now reels and along the greater part of it there lies a vast crack not unlike the Liberty Bell after Swish sat on it, before his expulsion from the Faire Land of America.

I do NOT second this motion!
Closed Thread