Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Banned

Default New players click this

Trying to help the population a little bit so.

I usually offer free 60 druid buffs and ports in the morning before work and after. I am willing to help PL new players as well as starter plat and any gear I can offer to help.

I am on CST time so if you see me on, don't be afraid to ask for help. You can also PM me here but I dont check these forums that often.

No longer care about progression here, ive played every class to 60, just like to help people out that want it.

-Kerwin
Old 09-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Banned

thats so kind of you, its almost like you have invested a ton of time here, and your legit a nice person and want to help people get leveled up so you will have other people to play with.

cool and normal. Don't get why others don't think like this. Even with this shit pop i could scrape up every true new and like 5 OG's and take the server from apex, i can just never get the right 5 people, and if i do they cant take it. and they quit ala gods work.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:51 AM
Planar Protector

come to ocean of tears for free platinum and gear

regards
champion of the sea and gm confirmed best player of everquest emulation
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:55 AM
Banned

lvl to 60 smedy
Old 09-29-2016, 08:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats so kind of you, its almost like you have invested a ton of time here, and your legit a nice person and want to help people get leveled up so you will have other people to play with.

cool and normal. Don't get why others don't think like this. Even with this shit pop i could scrape up every true new and like 5 OG's and take the server from apex, i can just never get the right 5 people, and if i do they cant take it. and they quit ala gods work.
Once you raided so much you just get tired of it, dont feel like lvling any more alts. This is my turn to give back because people helped me lvling up my characters. Ive received lots of thanks from people and its rewarding to me.
Old 09-29-2016, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lvl to 60 smedy
my 60 sk has been in the zone 3 times when you ported in, you always port the fuck out

i'll send your shit can druid back 2 blue in 2 swings, *slurp*
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:05 AM
Banned

Lol maybe with DISC ht up. And i always ported out because for a long time you wasnt even in range. Good to know now. I'm not bragging and im not the best druid by all means but ill PvP you regardless if I know I am going to lose.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:22 AM
Banned

Above poster is a psychotic drug addict who thinks he's black. Seek help
Old 09-29-2016, 09:23 AM
Banned

Also he sniffs peoples seats , its disgusting really
Old 09-29-2016, 09:30 AM
Banned

Keep it rants n flames. Make a thread about it if your upset
Closed Thread