Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're a troll first and lolitics cum second.

that's great !
You still can't figure me out, can you?
Old 06-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Banned

Not to buy too much into this whole hordes of violent leftest mobs idea...

This is an example of what the GoP is decrying as a decline in civility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=8BQkjZtZfzI

Some protestors were shouting a few things at McConnel behind the security line of his SUV. So his crazy tiger wife starts advancing on them, pointing aggressively "leave my husband alone!"

Those skinny Asian kids with backpacks on just had family members deported (all Mexican gangsters I assume) -- and Ms. Born-rich is incensed they would have the balls to say a cross word and hold up some signs.

The rightwing robots from their various propaganda sites have come out in force to decry the "leftest fascist intimidation."

So much for free speech.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still can't figure me out, can you?
tell us,,,
Old 06-27-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tell us,,,
You'll have to get to know me naturally, bby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2018, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll have to get to know me naturally, bby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pass
Old 06-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

love all of you
Old 06-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love all of you
bout time i posted this

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lWelcome to the society of retarded posters.

You're officially dumb and fat. Who even eats a mcrib.
behold our god.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats and liberals are curling into the fetal position right now.

I can hear the media screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-27-2018, 09:17 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The myth of the hard life rich kids have...you know my brother was one right?

Mick doesn't even think privilege exists! Wow...

There's something you should look up called "opportunity hording."

See people like you have a few kids...one or two of them are high functioning like you and the rest are mediocre. So -- subconsciously-- your class of people come up with ways of ensuring your mediocre kids don't backslide into lower class life.

Pedigree, travel-enrichment bullshit, legacy admissions, the sudden importance of x and y that has nothing to do with how likely you are to be a good lawyer or administrator...

If we fired half the administrators at any given big institution (private or public) -- I don't think we would notice the difference. Most of them send e-mails and participate in pointless meetings most the day. But their fellow white collar colleagues are looking out for their pointless jobs. The rest of us pick up the tab so they can pretend they are high functioning and earned their living. They are so scared of losing their position in society they side with the 1% on just about everything.
I'm going to very simply explained to you why privilege does not exist.

I work very hard right now so that I can give something to my children, it is an investment that I am making for the betterment of my children.

I could not work as hard as I am, and enjoy my life, spending time with my kids (like my neighbors) but I choose to invest so when I am gone my child will have something to build a life of their own with.

Now fast-forward 30 years and with jealous eyes the neighbors kids look at my kid who has a successful business of his own and employs people and is happy.

they work for somebody else and live paycheck-to-paycheck they see my child's success and scoff at it and say well he was privileged!

But he wasn't privileged it was a sacrifice myself and my wife made, an investment in our child's future. And now YOU think because we're dead YOU can have a peice of it? Screw you this isn't privilege. It's a return on an investment!

When you look at a rich person and you think oh they're so lucky you are insulting the lifetime of crushingly difficult work that that person's parents had to go through. And if they are children of a family Legacy that's generations of hard work that you're saying is just, random luck!

Just because the investment only pays off a generation later doesn't mean that the work or the investment wasn't exactly one of those two things.

I'm sorry but if you think someone else is privileged all that means is that your parents were really shity. if you have a problem and they're still alive you should tell them that they were shity parents and they f***** you over and they should probably sell their house and give you the money and then they should just go off and die.

it's failures on them to not only provide for you or, at least inform you that they weren't providing for you, so that you wouldn't go off and say on the internet that you think someone who has money should give you some of it, cuz that's just, I mean, there's your bad parenting right there.. let's not even talk about the fact that they didn't give you any money to live off of yikes.

Anyways yea if you think someone else is privileged all that means is that your parents lacked the foresight to provide for you, they were bad parents.

Now what about privilege between races?

Privilege may exist between one skin color or culture or religion as another, but then again, all of those things are investments, this time not of just a family, but an entire region or country, working together and fighting for their rights, dying for their causes, winning cus they're stronger, and because of that it allowed them to be superior to other countries or skin colors or cultures or religions, all around the world.

sacrifices that your parents or your country men made to invest in your future, are still sacrifices. Just because they pay off in future lifetimes doesn't mean they lose their value or you can have some of MY investment cus my neighbors (your parents) we're stupid retards.

Slam. Dunk. Privlage does not exist.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 06-27-2018 at 09:34 PM..
Old 06-27-2018, 09:53 PM
Banned

posting here live from the fresh corpse of the republic

hello historians!
Closed Thread