Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) They prioritize child-raising higher than men. 2) They choose lesser paying but more fulfilling jobs more than men, and let their men choose higher-paying but less fulfilling jobs. 3) They do not negotiate as hard for higher pay then men. 4) Statistics do not account for differences in education and experience properly, and gains that women have made in these areas have not quite evened out yet. 5) Men bosses discriminate against women subordinates. So, when you factor in legitimate reasons why there are differences in pay, the truth is that women are paid 94c on the dollar at work for misogynist reasons. And if all this truth triggers you, explain why enlightened liberals such as Obama, Hillary, Pelosi and Schumer have the biggest gender differences when you look at what they pay their staffers?
and wut % of their 6 cents of remaining disadvantage is cuz of the minor chemical lobotomy their hormones kindly provide to make their life as breeding equipment more bearable? or is that question a misogyny
Old 06-02-2017, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and wut % of their 6 cents of remaining disadvantage is cuz of the minor chemical lobotomy their hormones kindly provide to make their life as breeding equipment more bearable? or is that question a misogyny
Women are superior beings, not money-grubbing jerks like most men. Also, men need wealth to get laid, for the most part. Women, on the other hand, can get satisfaction from being kind, warm-hearted and really sexy looking. So why are you shocked that men make more money than women? Are you just that stupid?
Old 06-03-2017, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Women are superior beings, not money-grubbing jerks like most men. Also, men need wealth to get laid, for the most part. Women, on the other hand, can get satisfaction from being kind, warm-hearted and really sexy looking. So why are you shocked that men make more money than women? Are you just that stupid?
If men moneygrub because women won't sex them without it, then who is truly moneygrubbing?
Old 06-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Banned

i think we know (((who)))
Old 06-03-2017, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think we know (((who)))
ur joking but their outer-cloister colonial (((religion))) squashed true love between actual humans for centuries (well u could still get it with a big dab of ritual violence on top if u agreed to spread their brain disaease lol)
Last edited by originalman; 06-03-2017 at 12:46 AM..
Old 06-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If men moneygrub because women won't sex them without it, then who is truly moneygrubbing?
oh oh i know!

the human.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Banned

I think the single greatest threat to human kind is the individuals belief that they are an independent being.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the single greatest threat to human kind is the individuals belief that they are an independent being.
but we arleady knew ur for bernie
Old 06-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Banned

its not even about that, its about people thinking they have original thoughts, its ridiculous.

All these people be like, "OH WELL THIS IS THE PROBLEM" its like jesus christ when will everyone just shutup. They arent the ONE person who has it figured out.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
its not even about that, its about people thinking they have original thoughts, its ridiculous.

All these people be like, "OH WELL THIS IS THE PROBLEM" its like jesus christ when will everyone just shutup. They arent the ONE person who has it figured out.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread