Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't know, i haven't played project 1999 blue in months. I haven't raided in even longer time.

How IS rustle doing?

Sorry that AG is a shitty guild now.
Well to keep you up to date, Rustle basically doesn't exist anymore, and AG is still raiding Velious content.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well to keep you up to date, Rustle basically doesn't exist anymore, and AG is still raiding Velious content.
When Nemce left, AG lost it's identity. He was the soul and spirit of AG.

Come to think of it, Mana might have just seen the writing on the wall and understood the ship was sinking, thus he popped the escape hatch before he went down with it.

Sadly I think AG is doomed. Before long, Rygar and others who still kiss Mana's ass will be joining BG. That will be the end of AG.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageBeast15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manasana got a full set of HoT gear stopped coming to HoT. Manasana got full plate for his alt he stops going to plate house. Manasana got torpor from guardian wurms he stopped doing wurms. Manasana got his sky items, he doesn't go to sky. These are facts, and I like to say the name Manasana alot for some reason. I dont think youre allowed to sell drops in AG you get on raids, so if it's not a mob with a top tier item or something he can sell, he won't be there
That's funny because I have personally seen mana and the BG crew in plate house/at Gwurms/ and if I'm not mistaken, did they just sign up for sky rotation?
Old 10-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Come to think of it, Mana might have just seen the writing on the wall and understood the ship was sinking, thus he popped the escape hatch before he went down with it.

Sadly I think AG is doomed. Before long, Rygar and others who still kiss Mana's ass will be joining BG. That will be the end of AG.
Would be happy to have them. Plenty of real estate on Mana's ass for all them lips.

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 10-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be happy to have them. Plenty of real estate on Mana's ass for all them lips.
lol. If anything the environment got to be better than AG atm. At least with a new guild, aspirations are usually high and people are more motivated to get stuff done.

RIP AG.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:47 PM
Kobold

Oh no, AG about to die? Even if they do have grape Kool-Aid I think I am looking for longevity so I will go back to joining BG. I am so happy to start this next chapter of my p99 playing time
Old 10-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Aviak

Isn't the real question here why the shaman doesn't just solo it without using a chanter's charm pet?

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 10-12-2017, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what did you graduate high school, but still go to the parties?
Please clarify the poorly written and obtuse meaning of this statement.

PS- I went from 8th grade to University. Thanks for asking!
Old 10-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's true. We lost our spirit and soul, and as you all know, those are the two most valuable resources in everquest guilds. Once this ship sinks, we all lose our accounts permanently. Get out while you still can, brothers! There's still time to save yourselves!
Old 10-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

nemce is a faggot you would have to be a knucklehead to be in his guild by choice