Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 10:56 AM
Kobold

Trump played a dark elf rogue for a short time on p99 back in 2013
Old 10-13-2017, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llodd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real question is why whichever muppet though taking half the name of the old guild they were in was a good idea, when they had the chance of making something original and cool!
Since Veloci Shift and Azure Guard pieces formed a new guild and they wanted the name to have some derivation from those two sources it should have been <Veloci Guard> or <Azure Shift>.

The fact they chose to only include the part from <Azure Guard> shows how they felt about <Veloci Shift>.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
manasana only spent time with this wife during plane of sky raids.

if the pixels had something useful to him, you know she was spending the night alone, crying as she massaged her gristly labia with lonely fingers
Thanks for the imagery...
Old 10-13-2017, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Blue Transition>
rofl that's nice.

Also agree with the above, imagery ftw. Not that it's nice, but, it does leave a mark on the brain.

Kind of like the awesome movie that is so disturbing you can only watch it once.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Didn't Mana award his new guild's first slimeblood to his shitbag necro even though he always stated "mains before alts every time" in AG?

Quote:
manasana only spent time with this wife during plane of sky raids.

if the pixels had something useful to him, you know she was spending the night alone, crying as she massaged her gristly labia with lonely fingers
He's full of shit, he was always online during sky raids anyway.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_duck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't Mana award his new guild's first slimeblood to his shitbag necro even though he always stated "mains before alts every time" in AG?

He's full of shit, he was always online during sky raids anyway.
Wonder how many child tears he collected over the years to sell as MQs. That was for the benefit of AG though, not him I am sure.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder how many child tears he collected over the years to sell as MQs. That was for the benefit of AG though, not him I am sure.
he had a childs tear on him when he left AG, he MQ'ed to someone in AG, didnt keep it for himself, or sell it. And when the slime blood dropped, there were no necro mains, guild was like 1 week old, so it went to alts, he happened to have a necro alt and won the bid.

And in response to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Captain.

While it's true pixels are part of the conquest when playing Everquest, how you go about getting them varies from person to person.

The reason Manasana is viewed critically is not because he left a guild, or that it's bad to be driven by pixels above all else. We all know players like this and it doesn't define them as bad people. The issue is how disingenuous he is about it.

Others who know the truth are annoyed, particularly when he now points out how little AG did for him, and how much he did for AG.

I would respect him more if he just said, "yeah, I love pixels, I go hard in the paint for pixels. AG helped me get what I wanted while they got what they wanted sometimes too."

Manasana, stop pretending to be some paladin of pixels that did so much for the guild you left in the dust, when you know that AG geared out all your alts over the course of time and provided you with tons of plats from selling MQ items you'd never been able to get on your own.
I point to this post made by AG's founder and long time leader, I think he has a better idea than you might, as to what mana did and did not do:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manasana was fantastic for running pick up raids. That man made things happen in a big way on off nights. He was everything I ever wanted in a lower tier raid leader and provided the guild a lot of momentum on the free nights. Many druids and wizards on this server can thank him for their epic, mostly still AGers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Remember when we were all one family? /tears
Im sorry, if in your guild, officers arent allowed to get loot, must make for a guild with pretty poor leadership.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*a lot of bullshit*
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2017, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2017, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
who should I be attacking at this point in the thread? need some guidance
Attack Kittens members now. About time they needlessly be brought into something they had nothing to do with
Closed Thread