Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

on live i knew someone who played with their identicle twin brother, but instead of two accounts they both owned one account and shared the shame character. thus the character never logged off and was always doing something to progress.
Old 06-13-2016, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faddisaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife and I used to play together. We are just waiting for an IP Exemption to play together again. I also got my son and daughter into EQ. Now with a new baby boy on the way due late July I intend to get him involved in EQ as well. Just a nice family of gaming nerds. :P

Me (47) Wife (26) Son (26) Daughter (25) and new arrival still baking in the oven.
Grats on the wife as old as your daughter. Just make sure your son doesnt try anything funny :P
Old 06-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

My husband and I kept 5 eq accounts active for several years so we could play as a family with our three children. Our oldest daughter met her husband on the Dandolak. All of our children have moved out but because of P99 we are playing as a family still.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of our children have moved out but because of P99 we are playing as a family still.
<3

How awesome is that? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2016, 06:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your daughter hot, single, like to mingle?

PM me some pics if you looking to marry her off. Dowry can be small, couple of computers, and a goat should do.
LoL sorry bro she is married and has 2 children.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on the wife as old as your daughter. Just make sure your son doesnt try anything funny :P
Oh no worries there. My wife likes older men. She thinks the ones her age are too immature...which still makes me wonder why she married me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Besides my son is a military man now and my wife doesn't like military men. She apparently prefers old musicians. Lucky for me eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Faddisaction; 06-13-2016 at 06:48 PM..
Old 07-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Anyone know how long the IP exemptions generally take? I just started back up a few days ago and surprisingly enough I've managed to convince my wife to play.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:49 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone know how long the IP exemptions generally take? I just started back up a few days ago and surprisingly enough I've managed to convince my wife to play.
Few weeks, month. I'm still waiting on mine.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on convincing your wife to play. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As far as how long it takes I have no idea....I've been waiting more than a month...nearing 2 months now. I too want the IP Exemption so my wife and I can play together. I haven't been playing because my wife doesn't want my toons to get too much ahead of hers. So I have to wait until this exemption goes through before I can play again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I do hope they get to yours quicker than they are getting to mine. I have been told it can take anywhere from a few weeks to 3 months though. Best of luck.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faddisaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on convincing your wife to play. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As far as how long it takes I have no idea....I've been waiting more than a month...nearing 2 months now. I too want the IP Exemption so my wife and I can play together. I haven't been playing because my wife doesn't want my toons to get too much ahead of hers. So I have to wait until this exemption goes through before I can play again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I do hope they get to yours quicker than they are getting to mine. I have been told it can take anywhere from a few weeks to 3 months though. Best of luck.
You havent been bumping the posts correct? Have you checked to make sure you dont have the exemption yet?