Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 04:47 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically he hasnt done anything wrong other them being a complete moron. If that was punishable the forum would be much better off and much quieter also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True that bro. Anywho...I don't have to see his posts unless someone decides to quote him. Its all for the best I guess.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Orc

Thinking about it I could write a song about the experience. Title it "Ftard" perhaps?
Last edited by Faddisaction; 06-14-2016 at 05:02 PM..
Old 06-14-2016, 05:01 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP has a cat avatar, why would he ignore someone else with a cat avatar? Think on.
Here ya go Spyder. Is what Swish said...and Swish is correct. I wouldn't iggy him simply because of his cat avatar. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically he hasnt done anything wrong other them being a complete moron. If that was punishable the forum would be much better off and much quieter also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Semi-true. His level of trolling, which I think is a given at this point, should probably be relegated to RnF. I agree he's highly entertaining though, and would be sad to see him banned.
Old 06-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurflogik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Semi-true. His level of trolling, which I think is a given at this point, should probably be relegated to RnF. I agree he's highly entertaining though, and would be sad to see him banned.
I agree it is entertaining. I had no idea a person could be so idiotic, judging, self righteous and immature. :P BTW what is RnF?
Old 06-14-2016, 05:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faddisaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree it is entertaining. I had no idea a person could be so idiotic, judging, self righteous and immature. :P BTW what is RnF?
He must be a troll. RnF is Rants and Flames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2016, 05:22 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faddisaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wondering if there is a way to iggy someone that just likes to troll others and berate them on here for going against what he says even IF he is incorrect? I am not going to state the person's forum name. I simply don't want to see this person's posts because it appears all they do is ask a question and then demean and berate any response.
try clicking this link if you're having trouble using the ignore feature, it automatically ignores all the trolls and mean people on the forums.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurflogik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He must be a troll. RnF is Rants and Flames [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the info Smurflogik, [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2016, 07:23 PM
Orc

Uhm...that is to iggy someone on my friend list. Don't care to iggy them. But thanks though Xaanka. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2016, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*more troll links by xaan*
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ain't it about time for you to get banned again already?