Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 02:56 PM
Aviak

Default Ip's roaming buff party

I like roaming around and randomly buffing ppl and usaly just show up call it in ooc but this upcommijg sunday for fathers day i will be spending about 4 hours buffing toons in the following locations
All times are aproxamate times and eastern time zone

8am -10am
FoB noob ramp at start moving to the base of kurns if thiers enough ppl doing exp in kurns that are zoning out for the buffs

10am till noon
oasis by the docks

If thiers not enough ppl in the zone to warent the mana cost of the spell will move onto another zone.

Plan is to have ppl form up and grp up casting Regrowth of the Grove,Legacy of Thorn and Protection of the Glades .then after as many as i can get potg just call in ooc what buffs im refreshing and having people show up grp up and get the ds and regen refreshed.so if you just need ds refreshed dont show up when im still doong potg .

Will be showing my <dial a port> guild flag but not porting.will also be marked afk with the message not porting buffing please send a tell for ports to another DaP member.

I like roaming around buffing ppl as i said and do not expect anyone to hand me any plat im doing this just for the fun of doing it but dont be suprized if i accept or decline a trade offer.im doing it becouse i enjoy it if you enjoy handing out plat then who am i to lessen your fun

Would like to keep this going from time to time moving the party from zone to zone in the future

For them that dont know off hand

Protection of the Glades
Increase AC by 24
2 : Increase Max Hitpoints by 470 (L60)
3 : Increase HP when cast by 470 (L60)
4 : Increase Mana by 6 per tick

Regrowth of the Grove
Increase Hitpoints by 15 per tick

Legacy of Thorn
Increase Damage Shield by 28
Old 06-15-2016, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Woohoo!
Old 06-15-2016, 05:55 PM
Orc

That is awfully nice of you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2016, 02:33 PM
Aviak

Should be fun times
Old 06-19-2016, 11:09 AM
Aviak

moved it to crushbone oasis was a bust
Old 06-19-2016, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Bump so people know.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread