Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2019, 05:56 PM
Banned

Default Story of spineless cucks

So I put a group together in Unrest while sitting at book case cause 2 mobs in hall are popped and nobody our level in the zone but a few of us. Was me, a war, a rogue and cleric. Cant remember their specific names but something like Kask (war), Gulchef (rogue), and Weil (cleric). Rogue says he'll scout ahead like 10 minutes before cleric arrives and says nothing afterwards. Cleric gets there so we kill the 2 mobs and he says "2 people already sitting here". Turns out it was Baigel or whatever her name is (some dumb cunt gnome mage who acts like one) and Lanen. Both sitting there with the room FULLY POPPED doing nothing (must have invis past cause they werent in the zone originally). So I asked if they want to join since we had two spots and she says "umm no" with that dumb bitch attitude. So I start pulling. Group members get scared and start arguing about not wanting to lawyer quest even though literally every mob was just standing there and we could have just kept farming since it was our camp cause I pulled. Even the GM's woulda let us have it. So they ended up joining the other group so I got pretty pissed at their spineless bluebie mentality and sent tells with fuck you etc. The end, dont group with them. If you want a no BS war with good gear and knows how to play and chain pull then group with me and dont talk shit and we wont have a problem. And don't join someone elses group because you're too much of a pussy to keep a camp when its ours to begin with.