Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Fastest server to get level 60?
Red 70 57.38%
Green 6 4.92%
Blue 46 37.70%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 10:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound like a massive twat
Thanks, cringey avatar person I don't know! I'm utterly heartbroken that you hold me in such a negative light. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP asked a question, I answered. Don't hate me because I'm right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 01-13-2021, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks for answering me Vaye, really good point about greens exp penalty for those classes.

Iksar SK, troll, is brutal. I can't imagine leveling with those exp penalties.
Old 01-14-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, cringey avatar person I don't know! I'm utterly heartbroken that you hold me in such a negative light. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP asked a question, I answered. Don't hate me because I'm right. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope you're enjoying your efficiency simulator
Old 01-14-2021, 08:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope you're enjoying your efficiency simulator
Yup, I sure am. Just PL'd a friend's alt from 1-30 the other day. Got another two alts up to 40 in just a few sessions. None of them were waste-of-time dead weight hybrids--just solid additions to our guild. Everyone has their own way of enjoying this game, and I enjoy making progress. I can see by your list of characters that you don't. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 01-14-2021, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, I sure am. Just PL'd a friend's alt from 1-30 the other day. Got another two alts up to 40 in just a few sessions. None of them were waste-of-time dead weight hybrids--just solid additions to our guild. Everyone has their own way of enjoying this game, and I enjoy making progress. I can see by your list of characters that you don't. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play 2-4 hours a week on average because my work and home life take up most of my time. My progress is more than sufficient considering my time spent, but thanks for your concern. My character choices are usually based on the play styles that I enjoy, rather than what's the most powerful. Ranger, in particular, was chosen as my green main precisely for the reason that most people consider it a weaker class. The challenge is the fun.

That's fine if you only enjoy playing the most powerful classes, but throwing out phrases like "dead weight" and "selfish" just for choosing a particular class is a shit attitude. The experience of the player behind the character can make a bigger impact than the class chosen in many situations.
Old 01-15-2021, 12:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I play 2-4 hours a week on average because my work and home life take up most of my time. My progress is more than sufficient considering my time spent, but thanks for your concern. My character choices are usually based on the play styles that I enjoy, rather than what's the most powerful. Ranger, in particular, was chosen as my green main precisely for the reason that most people consider it a weaker class. The challenge is the fun.

That's fine if you only enjoy playing the most powerful classes, but throwing out phrases like "dead weight" and "selfish" just for choosing a particular class is a shit attitude. The experience of the player behind the character can make a bigger impact than the class chosen in many situations.
Cool story bro. This thread is about how to get to 60 the fastest, not what class is your favorite. Get a blog or find someone who cares. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 01-15-2021, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2021, 01:09 AM
Banned

think he's just mad about you for saying people shouldn't play what classes

they like to play in a roleplaying game but we all have our own opinions

also your druid solo streams are pretty cool! @vaye
Old 01-15-2021, 02:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think he's just mad about you for saying people shouldn't play what classes

they like to play in a roleplaying game but we all have our own opinions
Naw, by all means play a ranger or whatever if it makes you happy. I'm not trying to tell anyone what class they should play, just keeping it honest for someone wondering about the fastest way to 60, which is what this thread is about, jesus. It's not like I'm some big mean class bigot shoving unsolicited information down your throat, it's that 40% less xp for everyone in the group is a huge imposition for a game that already takes so long to get to max level.

If you disagree with that, you're wrong, and selfish. If you don't notice it, you're a noob. Go group with other noobs who don't notice or care, but don't expect invites to many xp groups if you're a hybrid on green. Not trying to be mean, that's just a fact. Expect to solo a lot and get very slow xp if you roll one of those classes. Poor choice if you're looking to get to 60 fast as the OP asked. Quit being butthurt about it and accept reality.

Quote:
also your druid solo streams are pretty cool! @vaye
Thank you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hi-5 for human druids ^^
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 01-15-2021, 04:23 PM
Sarnak

On green, if you don't have 100% optimized pixels per second, snaggletooths will roll around in their bed in anger

Answer to the question is obvious though
Closed Thread