Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2021, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

And I would like to apologize to you and anyone else who tries to read that trainwreck. Sorry for ruining your thread.

What type of fasting are you doin? What intervals? I'd like to try that again. Worked pretty well the one time I actually stuck with it.
Last edited by Cecily; 02-05-2021 at 04:02 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 04:08 PM
Banned

Just don't post here Cecily. I hadn't contemplated whether I'd let it go for a while, since you've been stalking me. But I'll continue to make it hurt when you post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you mostly bounce off now, but it really is beyond the pale and I think you should go or reroll names. anyone who read this convo will understand.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

I am not mad at all. At neither of u right now. I'm just sharp and edgy cuz I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I would like to apologize to you and anyone else who tries to read that trainwreck. Sorry for ruining your thread.

What type of fasting are you doin? What intervals? I'd like to try that again. Worked pretty well the one time I actually stuck with it.
I just started out not eating for two days only drinking water. Then on the third and forth day I ate some saltines, then a banana on the 4th. I can't torture myself like I used to. If I start getting really sick, bad gut spasms, I am eating a little something light, and hopefully low glycemic. Like 3 saltines. On the 5th day I ate a normal evening meal. Mostly salad and chicken and some rice, guacamole. Today just water.

I'm used to alternate day intermittent fasting. 24hrs, no food, 24 hrs food. But wanted to do more. So I'm kinda falling back into that rhythm.

I think 5:2 eat five days, fast two is good to, but for weight loss u still have to watch calories doing that.

I'm going to keep limiting calories every day until I can do my 6 day consecutive water fast. Zero calories.

I think the real trick is patience. Don't give up and keep at it. Make slow increments, and don't let myself become super sick from a drastic change, like 1800 calories to zero. If I slip up. Ill just keep trying and resetting the clock. I'm at a plenty safe weight.

Long term I really like the routine of alternate day fasting. Or warrior fasting. Small low calorie veggies, fruit snacks between a big meal once a day. Keeps the gut active. Scares ppl less. No ramp up to restart eating.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-05-2021 at 04:19 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 04:20 PM
Banned

Mag, your problem is you share the same nose for blood, weakness, etc that these other sadists do. When I appear isolated you gang up. You're a nazi/fascist type. Brute who stands in a circle with the other uglies banging cuties with a stick. I'm not sure whether you're too stupid to interpret good from bad and follow the lineage of sins when you hear delusional people around you, or you willfully ignore it. That's where the ambiguity in your character comes in -- just how aware is she? I'm still not sure, only sure that you conveniently gravitate toward the ugliest end of things every single time. Which suggests a relatively sharp cognizance.

I'm kinda the opposite, side with the ostracized. Hold fast when ganged up on. Interpret people for myself even when it's not to my advantage to deny the collective will. This has worked to get me pretty far in the world; turns out people who get gangs of dumb brutes obsessed with them tend to be special. Anyway, I wish you had enough heart to try and learn something from me. And I wish Cecily didn't have that sadistic thing. And Asteria didn't have the full on Jeffrey Dahmer lying/manipulating thing.

Also you should all 3 turn down your schizo, Gravydoo is a real person I have added on FB in fact [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-05-2021 at 04:28 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This message is hidden because imperiouskitten is on your ignore list.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cecily; 02-05-2021 at 04:26 PM..
Old 02-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This doesn't sell after 2 years of stalking, dummy. You are quite dumb, did you know that? If you knew that, you wouldn't hold so fast to fascistic anti trans ideology. You'd be an awful lot happier. Just accept it, it's better for everyone. Dumb and brutal
Old 02-05-2021, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Came to this thread to encourage you to keep fasting. I've been intermittently and long-term fasting for 25 years, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

you need to consider one a day of vitamins, and specifically calcium supplements for your teeth if this is something that you're going to do consistently
Old 02-05-2021, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Came to this thread to encourage you to keep fasting. I've been intermittently and long-term fasting for 25 years, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

you need to consider one a day of vitamins, and specifically calcium supplements for your teeth if this is something that you're going to do consistently
Thanks, the best health I have ever been in came from fasting. I stopped due to personal reasons and just didn't get back on the horse. Seeing how it's easier this time. I'm absolutely sure its sustainable for long term gains.
Old 02-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting thread to say the least, but if someone throws a drug dependency in your face... you are allowed to throw it right back at them.

In North America, in 2021, we all have lost someone to a drug addiction one way or the other.
Nah that shit is always off limits if you consider yourself a decent human being. But apparently I have to explain this to you. Speaks far more about ones like you who think that's okay than whatever argument you're trying to win on the elf forums.

Besides which, you're not allowed to discuss peoples' RL info or post their pics etc here. That was an unsolicited jab about an intimate personal detail that's nobody's gd business to discuss. I'm sure there wasn't malicious intent because the poster is a retard, but you don't ever get permission to talk about stuff like that.

Hope this clears things up for you.
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 02-05-2021, 04:41 PM
Banned

ur right, no malicious intent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread