Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2021, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with america isnt that there is a systematic problem.

its that in a thread about the Chauvin trial the people that live here start talking about Hispanic whites and religious oppression.
Can we get back to racist assumptions about hypothetical Obama sons?
Old 04-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

dont click this link if you cant handle police shootings

If it's ok to deal with the above in the manner these officers dealt with it, then you're going to break eggs.

This woman didn't even pick up the knife and she was blasted 5 times.

It's not a bad apple, it. is. the. entire. system.

With a system like this, occasionally the training (that the defense clearly shown Chauvin partook in) will result in the death of someone.

We need to stop pretending that the only time that someone dies is because 1 racist cop and if we bag and tag em the system will be fine.

This isnt racism, it's a terrible law enforcement system.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(at this moment the mentally I'll woman is bleeding out choking on the street)
Last edited by Jibartik; 04-06-2021 at 06:02 PM..
Old 04-06-2021, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder how dirty you feel like as republican.

All this hate.
All this ignorance.

ooof.
So happy I don't live in a third world shit hole where being killed by the police will yield discussion of your drug use.
You live in a nonvoting satrapy of the United States. Canada policed Kandahar for over a decade. You didn’t get a choice, and you won’t have one in the future

I’d tell you to bend the knee but that is your default state of being
Old 04-06-2021, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Dear Canadians, shut the fuck up and buy your F-35s
Old 04-06-2021, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont click this link if you cant handle police shootings

If it's ok to deal with the above in the manner these officers dealt with it, then you're going to break eggs.

This woman didn't even pick up the knife and she was blasted 5 times.

It's not a bad apple, it. is. the. entire. system.

With a system like this, occasionally the training (that the defense clearly shown Chauvin partook in) will result in the death of someone.

We need to stop pretending that the only time that someone dies is because 1 racist cop and if we bag and tag em the system will be fine.

This isnt racism, it's a terrible law enforcement system.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(at this moment the mentally I'll woman is bleeding out choking on the street)
wtf are you talking about

the woman came out of the house wielding it and stabbed the female officer

play stupid games win stupid prizes
Old 04-06-2021, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf are you talking about

the woman came out of the house wielding it and stabbed the female officer

play stupid games win stupid prizes
She dropped the knife, yes I know when you have 2 officers holding pistols while she stands there the only option seems like to shoot.

But that is because the steps the officers chose resulted in that being the only option.

Besides, it is irrelevant if you think its justifiable or not, because if these are the steps we take, then like I said: You're going to break eggs.

If you dont like breaking eggs then its time to stop listening to Toxigen when it comes to best practices for law enforcement.

"have mental illness or anxiety- get killed by police" is what your little play stupid games phrase should be.
Old 04-06-2021, 06:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I'm talking about when I call you out for your racism Horza.

You hate black people so much you only use them as a tool to push your narrative, you dont care that gang violence in Chicago causes the death of black teenagers/young adults at a terrible rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza replies to every thing I say like a good puppy until it's something he can't even touch without incriminating himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists are disingenuous the post
Old 04-06-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an Obama paraphrasing
Old 04-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPO0QV97OI
Old 04-06-2021, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
She dropped the knife, yes I know when you have 2 officers holding pistols while she stands there the only option seems like to shoot.

But that is because the steps the officers chose resulted in that being the only option.

Besides, it is irrelevant if you think its justifiable or not, because if these are the steps we take, then like I said: You're going to break eggs.

If you dont like breaking eggs then its time to stop listening to Toxigen when it comes to best practices for law enforcement.

"have mental illness or anxiety- get killed by police" is what your little play stupid games phrase should be.
Jib, you're really confusing me on this one. Are you saying you would have preferred a mental health/social worker knock on the door and get stabbed instead of the police officer? How would you feel if that officer or health worker got stabbed in the brachial artery (in their arm) and bled out on the sidewalk instead of the aggressor - maybe never realizing how badly they were injured due to the adrenaline? Oh well, part of the job? Good thing the murderer didn't die? Would you be here saying, man, this system works great!?

The life of that first responder is important, too. Policing is difficult work and variables can change quickly. It's not like getting stressed about a lunch rush at McDonalds when you're on the line or having your boss holding a deadline over your head at the office. This was a routine stop by this house to check on a roommate domestic disturbance, btw. The responding officer had no idea that this person had mental health issues as claimed by the mother. I'm willing to bend on some very questionable situations regarding mental health and police where they can at least engage with the subject, but this was not escalated by the police and looks to be a poor example of the bad in the system if you're trying to make the point that we need more mental health professionals in law enforcement and an overall different approach. They had no way of knowing if this person, who already proved to be a threat without provocation, had another knife or a gun so they had to be on the defensive and ready for the next attack. You can in hindsight say, oh well these officers should have..., but this situation could have also gone even more negative for the officers if we're doing 'oh, wells'.

Maybe I'm missing prior context from you. Provide some clarity here for me.

"have mental illness or anxiety- get killed by police" -- Literally no one is saying that as far as I can tell, but most people don't believe a mental illness should be an excuse for deadly behavior, either. I highly doubt those officers went home happy about the way that day went down.
Closed Thread