Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 08:43 PM
Banned

Default I would play on red if I have people to play with over there

I feel like the biggest drawoff to red is that people think they will be soloing the entire

time until you get to 50-60 where all the action happens

can anyone dispute my claims or educate me on whether the red server should be played

or not?
Old 05-19-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

Naw ur correct unless u bring a crew or join a crew, which means proving urself, and even if u r an A+ player u will still wind up soloing a lot as the one or two active groups fill up with regulars, play alts super casually.

Not a troll.

Wish red had more pop and ungeared alts running around. Red deserves more active players not taking the game to seriously.
Old 05-20-2021, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Join a red discord server, introduce yourself and find some people to group with.

Levelling is fun and core to Everquest. You will find someone or a group of people who have alts at certain levels who wanna grind out some xp. Find those people and level till your heart is content.

Don’t like the end game? Find more people to level with. Make a stable. The game is what you make of it. I will admit that PUGing your way through is harder on red but you’ll have your moments and zone control pvp makes things so much more fun and interesting.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-20-2021, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join a red discord server, introduce yourself and find some people to group with.

Levelling is fun and core to Everquest. You will find someone or a group of people who have alts at certain levels who wanna grind out some xp. Find those people and level till your heart is content.

Don’t like the end game? Find more people to level with. Make a stable. The game is what you make of it. I will admit that PUGing your way through is harder on red but you’ll have your moments and zone control pvp makes things so much more fun and interesting.
tbh from watching red videos on youtube, the end game seems like the funnest part
Old 05-20-2021, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

End game is the only part of project 1999 servers because all other parts have had a lance jammed through their throat.

No reason to PVP on red 99 below level 60 due to ruleset.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-20-2021, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbh from watching red videos on youtube, the end game seems like the funnest part
If that’s what interests you then go for it!

EQ is also just an amazing game generally that has a very rewarding and compelling progression to it. It’s also nostalgic for lots of us. Embrace those parts and enjoy what you want out of it! It’s still the same game on both servers only pvp is enabled on the red server.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-20-2021, 09:14 PM
Kobold

Log in and /ooc i want to speak to an officer in <Salt> and you will have some peeps to grind levels and farm gear with
Old 05-21-2021, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Reign of Thule coming soon. Teams based classic PvP. Big active discord community.

Will be lots of people to group and level with.

https://discord.gg/nnfqsGrwEw
Old 05-21-2021, 12:38 PM
Large Rat

I have been playing on on red past couple weeks, yeah pop is small but meh it's not that bad.
Old 05-21-2021, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Red players are 95% of the reason the server is dead. The other 5% is the pretty unpopular launch ruleset.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Closed Thread