Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 12:19 AM
Banned

hey guys i am just checking in, because i have been losing weight lately even though i'd rather not, lol. the world just feels cleaner without ice cream n stuff drippin in behind my eyballs. I want to ask the obese and borderline "clinically" healthies, have you never felt a body load / sense of illness or slowness from eating lots of rich food?

extra, news for the fans. i Just had sex and it was really good. it seems that i have achieved regular contact with the HFO now, or maybe u'd say it's juris who has [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] my skin has been rly good lately too so it's just going really well " health and wellness" wise, lot of confidence. Happy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-22-2021, 08:09 AM
Banned

Ice-cream retarded me.

But it's pretty good.

Idk.

Like I think if you only eat free range organic kosher were the animals never saw a steel cage or hypodermic needle. Where the soy protien isolate wasn't doused in pesticides, idk.

It's probably possible to be fat and happy.

But I rly doubt it.

My joints ache and I'm writhing in agony since I re-added straight up sin, greed, and gluttony to my diet. (Meat, fast food, oil, sugar)

Probably better for me to do without and the load is lighter in starvation.

I'm going to cram another French fry milkshake tho and pass out in a coma layer over the pain.

@impk. Honestly happy ur happy plz don't take my reply personally it's not about chu. It's not me being mad. Not openly anyway. I'm just channeling.

And ur essentially right.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Personally love being fat black and jewish. Also not getting butt fucked and announcing it to strangers.
Old 06-23-2021, 12:32 AM
Banned

u forgot to say i said i quit teh board haha. dead combo

i buttfuck, thjerefore i am.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-23-2021 at 12:51 AM..
Old 06-23-2021, 01:00 AM
Banned

i am a sorceress of olympian body butt fucking, gazing into teh crystal ball of smooth body gyrations, supplying lubricant reviews, exploring teh minds and wisdums of rich & powerful men folk as they feebly try to GET to the butt fuck even tho i told them i never would but they still keep giving gifts basically right into my husband's hands (the cucks) etc. Without teh butt fucking, there is no context to the wisdom gained from my studies.

Even what is NOT butt fucking depends on butt fucking for me, for my life has been influenced by a lot of butt fuckers. That dcoesnt make me a whore by teh way, i led a chaste life outside of marriage like gr8-gr8 grandma would have wanted. not gr8 grandma cuz she was a dyke. U are infringing inside my person hood to imply i should not provide my butt fucking updates, which are known to be potent conversation pieces
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-23-2021 at 01:18 AM..
Old 06-23-2021, 05:53 AM
Sarnak

I also veer to the view that sexual vices should be visible to others. A vantage where it is verboten is detrimental to one's vigor. Those who are vexed by such vitae veto the human spirit's need for valency. In vignette, they violate and victimize only themselves by voluntarily adhering to sexual vacancy.

Nexii V
Old 06-23-2021, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

You have to choose quitting the elf board or getting butt fucked. And all the elves know you can't quit the elf board
Old 06-23-2021, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 06-23-2021, 08:18 AM
Banned

I was saving this image for another thread.

But tbqh. This thread has the most penetration r now.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2021, 08:26 AM
Sarnak

A virtualized vestiment simulator may serve as a venue for those unable to voice their varied sexual desires.

No one veritably quits P99 or its communication vector, they merely take a vacation