Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Working on that as well as visible timers for buffs. Should be in the next release.
Spellbar with spell names and visible timers on buffs? that would bump this ui from an a to an A+ for sure. I'm excited to see if it happens.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh hot diggity, calling out my post made 5 months ago!

Look - Most custom UI features aren't classic. I'd like to see them removed because they make the game more tedious and in most cases more challenging. Just like classic EQ was.

I've moved my web policing posts to the Bugs Forum... Until my posts from 5 months ago get quoted up, then I respond elsewhere.
This game will NEVER EVER be totally "Classic". Very few of us are virgins on here. I know pretty much every trick in the book on here and I bet you do too. When this game started nobody knew shit. Hell even having a Twink on here was pretty much unheard of in the beginning. The next expansion came out faster than you could level unlike here. We all have twinks out the ass and alt Twinks out the ass because still being in Kunark is FAR from "classic". I can come up with 30 things that will NEVER be classic on here because of the Titanium Client.

So if you want to play Classic have at it. I would rather have, for the limited time most people have to play this game weekly, a half decent compromise. YMMV. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Not many people 13 years old in their Moms basement playing on here today.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way to remove portions of text like Diety / level / surname? It's giving me some issues here lol -- Love the UI been using it for a bit now, it just only caused problems once I dinged 20.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed. Long names will span the entire top of the player window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we get a version of this where the spellbar includes spell names? =)
Done. It is a separate file at the bottom of my original post. Download then copy/paste to the UI you want to use it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zantoz1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone have a UI with buff timers
Buff timers got killed on the last p99 patch. I was working on timers and planned to release it...oh well.
Last edited by leewong; 12-12-2014 at 05:17 PM..
Old 12-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixed. Long names will span the entire top of the player window.

Done. It is a separate file at the bottom of my original post. Download then copy/paste to the UI you want to use it in.

Buff timers got killed on the last p99 patch. I was working on timers and planned to release it...oh well.
Been waiting on this update. Love the new custom brown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2014, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Bump for update.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Kobold

I really like this UI but when installing these skins I get the "xml files" error when logging in. I also do not see the buffs window. Any suggestions?
Old 01-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krforrester [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really like this UI but when installing these skins I get the "xml files" error when logging in. I also do not see the buffs window. Any suggestions?
You can ignore the xml errors. None will break the game or UI. As far as the spellbar problem goes you can try one of two things:

1. Change resolutions or switch to or from full screen mode. Make sure you get a buff beforehand. Once you find the buff window move it to the middle of the screen. Now, set your resolution back to normal and arrange the windows as you like.

2. If that doesnt work try this:
(a) Close EQ and navigate to your EQ install directory. You will see a file named UI_CHARACTERNAME_project1999.ini located there. Example: UI_Leewong_project1999.ini

(b) Delete that file. Restart EQ.

Let me know if either solution fails to help.
Last edited by leewong; 01-13-2015 at 10:50 PM..
Old 01-14-2015, 12:16 AM
Kobold

Thanks Leewong. The buff window was just off the screen so I was able to move it.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by krforrester [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Leewong. The buff window was just off the screen so I was able to move it.
Glad you got it going [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2015, 06:44 PM
Kobold

Not classic. Please remove.
Closed Thread