Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Question Do 100 point tailored Halfling exists? How about you, in the corner!

I was wondering if anyone out there is a Halfling...
who is also a tailor...
who has a skill of 118+...
who also has a Vale Sewing Kit...

Because I've got things to sew! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But really, I've put myself in a situation that could only be described as OCD.

In the process of getting through hell level 30, I was farming the Brutes in Warsliks Wood. They ever so rarely drop Brute Hides and High Quality Brute Hides. So while meditating between spawns I looked up what they do and discovered they are for Halfling cultural tailoring. What a coincidence, I'm a Halfling!

This gear is anything but uber. But... hey, I'm still packing the raw-hide in a lot of places. So I thought, why don't I gather all of the ingredients and then find a tailor to put it all together for me. So I found someone to brew me Acorn Oil, enchanted Plains Pebble's from the Karana's, and bargained for a few Studs. I've now got everything I need to make Imbued Vale Studded equipment!

Except a tailor. A Halfling tailor. A Halfling tailor with a Vale Sewing Kit whose skill is in the hundreds.

Do you know how rare those little ******* are? It's like trying to find the Box of Abu-Kar off a fire beetle.

So, I've turned to the forums for help. Spamming the zones for a skilled midget tailor just isn't working. Is anyone out here a tailor with all the requirements I have listed? Perhaps a friend you know?

And hey, I've got free High Quality Brute Hides for anyone who wants to keep raising their Tailoring skill up to the 228. All the extra Acorn Oil and Imbued Plains Pebbles can be yours as well!

Come on, what do you say?
Old 10-14-2014, 12:16 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2014, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

I also have some of these brute hides to donate.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Banned

I can help you with this pretty soon
Last edited by captnamazing; 10-14-2014 at 03:29 AM..
Old 10-14-2014, 03:24 AM
Banned

if you ever happen to see Nomie in game, she is a halfling with high tailoring. one of the most helpful people you'll ever meet. she would be honored to craft your set
Old 10-14-2014, 09:23 AM
Kobold

I am in the 90s, been grinding brutes as well when a twink monk isn't killing them all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-14-2014, 09:45 AM
Orc

I have 186 halfling tailoring and a vale sewing kit. Would be able to make what you need but haven't been playing much lately. Can log on today around 6pm cst. Name is Snozzberry.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

It occurs to me that I never mentioned my character name, exactly. It's Pufferfish, just like my forum ID.

Thanks for all the offers from everyone so far. I'll keep an eye out for you in-game.

So far, I'm still looking.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormlight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am in the 90s, been grinding brutes as well when a twink monk isn't killing them all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm one of those twink monk assholes, I can hand you my brute hides at some point.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm one of those twink monk assholes, I can hand you my brute hides at some point.
Hey, you have just as much right to exp there as I do. :P If you're looking for someone to hand the hides to, I'd certainly take them, though I'm not currently planning to use the HQ ones myself.