Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2021, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I've told you from the beginning this is from a lab. HIV-1 spike protein. This is a question of scaled odds: is it more likely that a lab did something which we know labs can do, or that some bat virus exchanged genome EXTREMELY conveniently with a virus bats don't even carry / vanishingly rarely face exposure to?

The natural (gene exchange) explanation has plausibility, but the real scale of its odds are beyond our capacity to calculate. I personally think it's quadrillions of times less likely than the lab-made origin story. It's an extremely unlikely coincidence to find a natural-born animal virus which depends on human immunodeficiency virus proteins to function -- and find it blocks from a major virology lab.

I think people, particularly those who are informed but yet strongly disagree with me, positioned adamantly against the lab theory are being ideological about the meaning of the word "skepticism". Application of Occam's Razor includes a look at odds, and since in this case the odds are obfuscated and highly questionable I would strongly question the judgment of anyone who is not at least ambivalent about the origin of this virus.

And I sincerely hope someone here actually reads my posts because I have been saying this for a year and it is yet another data point indicating that my insights are real. So far as I can tell I am the only individual on this board or the New York Times for that matter fielding unique insights generated by an educated mind and not ripped from the popular culture or its popular (((counterculture))), but nobody bothers reading me. go figger
Nice post but bats are a known viral reservoir.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice post but bats are a known viral reservoir.
I did not claim otherwise, meaning your post is merely a rhetorical device.

Lotta living bats flying around and sucking human blood in that wet market, huh? The guys in space suits in the virology lab 2 blocks that way are surely exonerated.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-08-2021 at 10:26 PM..
Old 06-08-2021, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not claim otherwise, meaning your post is merely a rhetorical device.

Lotta living bats flying around and sucking human blood in that wet market, huh? The guys in space suits in the virology lab 2 blocks that way are surely exonerated
Where do they get their bat meats from? 🦇

They're pretty hard to catch, even for a godless Han.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
April 19th the vaccine was federally available for 16 and up.

And the White House is reporting 63% of adults have at least gotten one vaccinated shot. With 12 states at or above 70%.

In less than 2 months, why the doom and gloom?

The previous administration didn’t even have a distribution plan.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN29T0FY
I'm not doom and gloom. I'm just saying its a larp fest and the end of it is just a lie to cover up a lie. Btw dont believe any of those numbers, its not a good guy bad guy administration street fighter tournament
Old 06-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Banned

Still the transposition of an entire key functional unit (the SPIKE PROTEIN on which viral propagation 100% depends) from Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 inside a bat strikes me as extremely unlikely. We are talking about a virus totally switching from one "entry" protein to another in a single generation. It is vanishingly unlikely.

Meanwhile, it would be trivial to achieve in a laboratory (like that one across the street.) and is kind of an obvious experiment. I could literally make you something similar with access. A twelve-year-old could, with the right technical manuals and gear.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-08-2021 at 10:32 PM..
Old 06-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Thought you left, hiv is fake too dumb ass
Old 06-08-2021, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Still the transposition of an entire key functional unit (the SPIKE PROTEIN on which viral propagation 100% depends) from Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 inside a bat strikes me as extremely unlikely. We are talking about a virus totally switching from one "entry" protein to another in a single generation. It is vanishingly unlikely.

Meanwhile, it would be trivial to achieve in a laboratory and is kind of an obvious experiment. I could literally make you something similar with access.
Virii come from living with livestock and/or animal fucking. The Cantonese are disgusting.
Old 06-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Virii come from living with livestock and/or animal fucking. The Cantonese are disgusting.
Low IQ reply; I sense you are unwilling to accept my assertion and will devolve this to comedy instead of giving yourself permission to think about it.

Anyway, the "experts" on bioscience are saying what I was (provably) saying many many months ago, again. Maybe the CIA will decide it's time to heat up wrt China, the Geniuses in Power will decide to agree with me on the origin and we can share a common reality again soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-08-2021 at 10:36 PM..
Old 06-08-2021, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Low IQ reply; I sense you are unwilling to accept my assertion and will devolve this to comedy instead of giving yourself permission to think about it.

Anyway, the "experts" on bioscience are saying what I was (provably) saying many many months ago, again.
Correct use of quotes.

If it was unclear, I was saying they're farming bat meat. That's gotta be worth a smile, shrew. 🐁
Old 06-08-2021, 10:37 PM
Banned

just say you don't want to believe regardless of argument and will change your mind only to match the authorities. The deflecting 1 liners are exhausting
Closed Thread