Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Banned

Default Everyone kills Lord Inquisitor Seru

Why not talk to him?! Find out what is up with Tsaph Katta.

I mean he may have had really good reason for what he did. We may never know because people just want fat lewtz.

*sighs melancholily*
Old 06-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

so this is how it went down

Seru was as gud boi

the combine was set to add the dark elves under the leadership of tsaph katta because Seru was badass and did all the work and the dark elves were like all alone and didn't really have a chance against the combine, they couldn't stand the idea of bein in an empire with the high elfs

the dark elves were pretty unhappy with this and a faction within the dark elfs is who really poisoned Tsaph, framing Seru

Seru saw and liek knew this was going down and said, fuck it, i'll just use this as an excuse to wipe out the dork elves because they obviously don't want to be cool and it was Tsaph's followers who went berserk and rebelled against Seru and broke the combine empire.

Obviously Seru is a badass so he won. Anyway. And thats why Katta is full of Vampires and its' streets are not even safe at night. And why they founded the city on the night side.

I'm pretty sure they are the bad guys and Seru is just looking out for what remains of his empire kicking out the scum from his city who would do again what happened to Tsaph.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Banned

Valdanov Zevfeer is probably the guy who created /poisoned Tsaph for the dark elves,

and Nathyn Illuminious is probably a vampyre lol and betrayed his budy Valdanov. And probably the guy who blamed Seru.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Valdanov Zevfeer is probably the guy who created /poisoned Tsaph for the dark elves,

and Nathyn Illuminious is probably a vampyre lol and betrayed his budy Valdanov. And probably the guy who blamed Seru.
vald got vamped then took macrodosed akheva blood making him a volatilis

He also bullied a vah shir vamp into stealing its blood too
Old 06-11-2021, 03:18 PM
Banned

i'm beggening to think one of the akhevans wanted to spite luclin or where bored or lookin for slaves or something and sucked up the combine through all this treachery because they were very thirsty, maybe their machinations are behind the vahshir getting blown to the moon 2?

it's funny cuz the coterie of eternal night does not like Nathyn or this random npc that got vamped u have to kill, it's like ur doing them a favor

Tergus Raslin

they don't seem to like anyone outside of their little select grp

also the meastro kinda looks very vampyre volatisy, so does innoruuk a bit lol

it's quite possible they were dark elves even

i wonder if anyone has ever talked to the coterie about other vampyres or innoruuk or tsaph katta
Last edited by starkind; 06-11-2021 at 03:22 PM..
Old 06-11-2021, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Its that sick Anime sword he has. We keep hoping he'll drop a version that we can equip.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

only seru I know.

Old 06-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Banned

So I found the badboy responsible for destroying the combine empire lol.

Quote:
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:01 2021] You say, 'Hail, Dralin K`Vekn'
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:02 2021] Dralin K`Vekn says, 'Greetings, Starkind. I am Dralin K'Vekn. Several hundred years ago I was the Teir'Dal ambassador to the Combine Empire under Tsaph Katta. I was present when the traitorous Seru made his assassination attempt on Tsaph Katta and divided the Combine Empire into the two factions that exist to this day. I was forced to flee to Luclin with the Loyalist Combine in order to escape death at the hands of the [Inquisition]. Adjusting to a new life on Luclin with no others of my kind was a long, perilous, and oftentimes lonely task. I do not regret it though, I have a beautiful wife and a healthy son now and this place is my home and the [Loyalists] my people.'
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:03 2021] You say, 'Inquisition'
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:03 2021] Dralin K`Vekn says, 'The followers of Seru that split from the Combine Empire have become known as the Inquisition. They were opposed, to among other things, diplomatic negotiations with Neriak. Obviously if the aftermath of the attempted assassination on Tsaph Katta had gone differently I would have been among Serus assassins next targets. Seru would have went to war with Neriak, Oggok, and Grobb in his fanatical obsession to utterly destroy all civilizations that hold values, morals, and creeds different than his own. Fortunately in his power madness to control all of the Combine Empire Seru followed us through the portal to Luclin and a second Age of Blood was narrowly avoided.'
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:04 2021] You say, 'Loyalists'
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:05 2021] Dralin K`Vekn says, 'Those of the Combine Empire that remained loyal to Tsaph Kattas teachings, philosophies, and ideals have become known as the Loyalists. When we were forced to flee to Luclin to prevent the bloodshed desired by the Inquisition we arrived deep at the core of the moon, at the location that is now Shadow Haven. We left behind a few of our numbers to watch the portal from Norrath and to discover a means to return home. The rest of us set out to explore the tunnel systems and made our way to the surface here on the dark side. It was decided we would settle on the cliffs overlooking the Twilight Sea and a great wall was erected to protect us from the strange natives of Luclin while we built our [new homes].'
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:06 2021] You say, 'new homes'
[Fri Jun 11 16:01:06 2021] Dralin K`Vekn says, ' As you can see we have been here for quite some time and only myself and a handful of other longed lived individuals have ever seen life on Norrath. To the humans of this city and the majority of the demi-humans as well, Luclin and Katta Castellum are the only homes they know.'
He's quite chuffed Seru wasn't able to 'eliminate the dark elfs' (more like they are not an actual part of the Empire) and is quite happily enjoying his long lived retirement on the moon. Knowing full well his lil town Neriak is safe, also he is an enchanter *cough* casting spells like *Feedback* and *Swift Like the Wind*, so how do we even know he's really a dark elf? LOL!?

Pretty sure this is the bad boi.

---

also thanks for the video DMN

Likely Nathyn and Vald are in on it and this is the guy that payed/charmed/manipulated them.
Old 06-12-2021, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I found the badboy responsible for destroying the combine empire lol.

He's quite chuffed Seru wasn't able to 'eliminate the dark elfs' (more like they are not an actual part of the Empire) and is quite happily enjoying his long lived retirement on the moon. Knowing full well his lil town Neriak is safe, also he is an enchanter *cough* casting spells like *Feedback* and *Swift Like the Wind*, so how do we even know he's really a dark elf? LOL!?

Pretty sure this is the bad boi.

---

also thanks for the video DMN

Likely Nathyn and Vald are in on it and this is the guy that payed/charmed/manipulated them.
The first half of Luclin is being "the Crusaders of Prophecy" by doing Cazic Thule's bidding to destroy the snakes for punking the iksar so hard. Completing the work from when he sent the Mist.

The second half deals with the weird horned ladies, I think they're all female, and they're the Akheva and the Vex Thalis.

I forget which side of the moon either takes place on or if they're even correlated to light/dark. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There was supposed to be a raid with the brain aliens, The Tegi? Firefall Keep was planned but scrapped, dunno if it exists anywhere in the player files.

Acrylia was also incomplete.
Old 06-12-2021, 07:38 AM
Banned

ya actchually the akhevans are androgenous but some are more female than others.

they live on both the light and dark side, it looks like the dark side one cuz maidens eye is in ruins (and on the light side)

the combine got mixed up in all that

the war between the akhevans happened way b4 they showed up tho and the shissar are kinda to blame a bit there

the akhevans aren't supposed to talk to muggles

we rly need a custom server were we instance/fix things like this so we can pal up with seru and defeat the big brains corrupting the empire thru the dark elves from within and finally put an end to the race wars
Closed Thread